advertisement

Bakoon AMP-11R

Purité Audio

Trade: Purite Audio
For sale my beloved Bakoon AMP-11R, only 15 watts but a superb little amp,
Bakoon describe it as a power amplifier with attenuator.
I have used it here for the last couple of years, and I have preferred it to much more expensive products.
My AMP51 arrives soon, hence the sale, RRP is Euros 5k, I am asking £2000 inc vat.
I have all original boxes, for the amp its power supply and two tier stand.
http://www.bakoonproducts.com/product/amp-12r/

Please PM me with any questions, this is a sweet amp, but it needs to be used with sensitive loudspeakers.
Keith.

The Bakoon AMP-11R has a built in attenuator ,which is superb, but the amp can be used as
solely a power amplifier.
Build quality, milled from solid is exemplary.
Keith

Above is the internal photograph of the power supply, which is connected to the main amp by a short umbilical.
Keith.

A superb little integrated/power amplifier ,absolutely beautifully made .
No serious offer refused.
Keith.

The actual unit, I also have the Bakoon 'cake stand' the power supply sits on the bottom level and the main amp on the top, it is a diminutive amp, but build and sound quality are superb.

Keith

Electrocompaniet EMC-1UP " Reference CD Player"

The EMC 1 UP has the reputation as a top digital source – with no major weaknesses and competitive with players up to £10,000 and some above that price range.
The EMC-1 Electro Magnetic Cancellation 1 is based on the sole premise that there is no difference between a record player and a CD player. The EMC-1UP is a top-loader with minimalist design approach. The rear of the EMC1 supports both unbalanced RCA, balanced XLR interconnects and employs 24/192kHz DACs with all circuits fully balanced and symmetrical. Two separate transformers and four power supplies are used for digital, analogue, drive mechanism and fluorescent display. The power supply is designed using Electrocompaniet’s Floating Transformer Technology. The whole player stands on three patented triangularly-placed feet. The EMC1 will read your favourite selections of CDR compilations; force vinyl lovers will wonder aloud weather the fuss associated with analogue is really worth it. Equipped with a serious attention to detail and build-quality, specifically its transport mechanism the sound quality is outstanding. The absence of sufficient body and warmth in digital components has been one of the chief complaints, realizing this, many designers turn to tubes, upsampling, oversampling, and different digital formats. The EMC- produces the sort of full-bodied sound that is normally associated with tube players, but without the hassle of tubes. The sonic outcome is more analog-like, loaded with tons of room ambiance. It casts as large a three-dimensional field, laterally as well as front to back. The exquisite resolving power backed by the incredibly low noise floor it possesses makes the sound stage expanded beyond the physical plane.
The EMC1 is easily the best CD player to grace any system.
Our ex demo machine selling for £2750 with full 2 years warranty​
contact [email protected]

EMC-1UP_zpszcqzklte.jpg

advertisement

Back