advertisement

Babylon Berlin for real.Aristocrat arrested for planning overthrow of state.

Linked Raids in Italy also being reported.

Sound like a bunch of nutters though, wanting to take Germany back to the 2nd Reich!

woody-allen-1436889739-view-0.jpg

Love the way the old fascist fruitcake has decided to wear a mask. A few months ago he would have declaring them a conspiracy against personal liberty.
Who would head up the same group in Britain? I’m going for,

Princess Michael von Kent
Nigel Farage
Daniel Hannan
Owen Paterson
Private Francois
Crispin Odey
Mogg
Sir Chope Skirter
Viscount Rothermere

anyone else?

It's bizarre how this parallels the first episodes of Babylon Berlin plot to bring back the Kaiser.

Love the way the old fascist fruitcake has decided to wear a mask. A few months ago he would have declaring them a conspiracy against personal liberty.

Nigel Farage
Daniel Hannan
Owen Paterson
Private Francois
Crispin Odey
Mogg
Sir Chope Skirter
Viscount Rothermere

anyone else?
A few SAS rogue heroes,gosh I almost wrote herpes there.

One of the minor aristocracy types is known to a student son of a friend of mine. They were very hospitable to him and his pals in a beat up car on a banger tour of Europe. One of the University students is a member of the wider family.

It was reported back to the pub group that these guys in Germany maintain what they claim to be Europe's largest private army!

Nigel Farage
Daniel Hannan
Owen Paterson
Private Francois
Crispin Odey
Mogg
Sir Chope Skirter
Viscount Rothermere

anyone else?
I’d go for that nasty little Drax man from Dorset and those even more unpleasant super rich horribles, the Darwalls from Dartmoor.

advertisement

Back