advertisement

Avondale Monos

Ebays funny, stick them on 99p start and they’d fly beyond £1k, probably, just that risk we don’t want to take...

I am at a total loss as to why these have not sold. Superb amp's. They do need speaker protection units addings - easy enough DIY, not so much ££ to have done. A small double scratch, the marks, I would bet will come off with a damp cloth
£50 cheaper now.

Avondale M130 Monoblock Amplifiers with NCC200 | eBay

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
They are not lookers are they. If they were in a decent case they would sell for a lot more.

They are not lookers are they. If they were in a decent case they would sell for a lot more.

On the bottom shelf of a rack who cares? The newer ones have switches at the rear but that can be very inconvenient. The cases are heavy and functional. They really are fantastic amps.

Says it's his grandad's, guess he just wants shot with some cash in his pocket- reckon an offer -£50-100 less would secure np

Well they have a bid on them

But fairly sure they have been bid on and "sold" several times already....so there must be something not quite right??

Just a question, possibly born of ignorance: why does the seller call them M130s when they say M1 on the back?

why does the seller call them M130s when they say M1 on the back?

GOOD spot! That does indicate that the seller knows something about them. Maybe why they have gained no attention?
That does not alter the fact that they are very good power amp's.

So, are these internals (CAP6 and NCC200) correct for M130s? Or M1s? I really don't know much about Avondale's stuff (as you can probably tell) and their website has nothing about their fully built amps - which I presume are no longer made/sold.

So, are these internals (CAP6 and NCC200) correct for M130s? Or M1s? I really don't know much about Avondale's stuff (as you can probably tell) and their website has nothing about their fully built amps - which I presume are no longer made/sold.

LOL - forgive me - so far as I know the power amps were never advertised/listed as such, but Les did build a few. All that matters is the component parts in them.
They are, genuinely, great power amp's (NCC300s built by Les here), but beware, they have no speaker protection, if you are interested (not a huge task or expense to fit).

Reactions: irb

advertisement

Back