1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Avondale cases x 3

Discussion in 'd.i.y. classifieds' started by Joe, May 20, 2019.

1. Joe

Joe pfm Member

Not quite sure what these were originally for..possible Grad and Power supply ?

These are extruded aluminium cases that match Naim chrome / olive cases. Very nice they are too.

New and unused and unmarked.

They do come with the relevant cut-out holes for whatever they were for but can be easily repurposed for other projects.

There are one of each and I would like £45 each for them or £80 for both and that will include UK postage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The third one is an oddity... it is smaller than the other two and is effectively a 821 Pre-amp but Les informed me that he cocked up the pin spacing and the board therefor doesn't just slot in. But you can make up leads to make the boards fit. Or you can junk the board and use the case for anything you like.The volume pot in it is a Noble 30k x2 .

It has never been used.

How about £50 delivered in the UK ?

[​IMG]

2. dynadavid

dynadavid New Member

You have pm.

3. Joe

Joe pfm Member

Update... the small one is sold STP.

4. Joe

Joe pfm Member

All above now gone STP.

More to follow.

5. Stereoasishead

Stereoasishead pfm Member

If you have any more cases I'd be very interested.

Thanks!

Rob

6. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

Yes, got my eyes on this too! Shame about the Avondale cases as they were lovely

7. Joe

Joe pfm Member

It's no good having you eye on this... you have to jump in and say.." I want them ! " :)

I do have three more but they are built up into a B1 buffer Pre... and a phono stage based around an Avondale board carrying Naim k MC boards and a power supply that feeds them both.

Not quite sure how to market these but they are up for sale.