advertisement

[FA] Avi Neutron IV

calorgas

Generic middle-aged man
I bought these on here quite recently as I'd fancied giving this model a whirl for some while. However they didn't work out quite as well on my desktop as I'd hoped, and I'm sticking with my other pair of mini monitors.

They're actually pretty amazing things especially considering the small size, and shine far brighter in my living room on the end of a Quad QSP than they did sitting on my desk via a Claymore.

They're in very good condition, just a slight bit of over polishing of a small scratch on the top of one that's detectable if the light is shining in a particular direction, but remarkably good otherwise. They started life as Nu Neutrons but were factory upgraded to IV by the original/previous owner. The original box and packing is present so postage is possible.

This is a link to the older FS thread but I will add some of my own pics shortly. Tbh I may have overpaid a little when I bought them so am offering them up for a chunk less at £220 + p&p in the hope of a quick sale.

Location is near Yeovil.

I might have a pair to sell if you are looking. Basically the same model, inc. original box etc.

advertisement

Back