advertisement

Avantgarde Duo and Duo Omega Upgrades

Prices are as follows Charlie:

Copper version - £4500/pair
Silver version - £9500/pair

The performance of the Standard Duos fitted with the Copper version is significantly better than having the speaker upgraded with the Omega conversion. The Omega upgrade kit was £6500 on top of the standard Duo when it was available - it has been discontinued for some years now. The performance of the Duo Omega fitted with the Copper version gives even better results still. I have done a few of these now and the results are consistently good.

I have converted one pair of Duo Omegas with the silver version and the improvement in audio performance is astonishing...

My G2 Duo Omegas have been upgraded with the Copper version and can be heard in my AV room or my HiFi studio.

Here is the new Duo/Duo Omega crossover mounting board:

IMG_4768-2.jpg
Hi,
Can I have this photo?
The Forum do not allow me to see it any more.
Thanks,
Csaba

Prices are as follows Charlie:

Copper version - £4500/pair
Silver version - £9500/pair

The performance of the Standard Duos fitted with the Copper version is significantly better than having the speaker upgraded with the Omega conversion. The Omega upgrade kit was £6500 on top of the standard Duo when it was available - it has been discontinued for some years now. The performance of the Duo Omega fitted with the Copper version gives even better results still. I have done a few of these now and the results are consistently good.

I have converted one pair of Duo Omegas with the silver version and the improvement in audio performance is astonishing...

My G2 Duo Omegas have been upgraded with the Copper version and can be heard in my AV room or my HiFi studio.

Hi I have the duo omega g2 can I see the mods.... Thank you....

advertisement

Back