advertisement

'Audiophile' Ethernet cable

Where's item when we need him? This cable is only cat5. I seem to remember him saying cat7 sounds better.

"A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards. Please check that before mentioning it in your reviews."

:))

I downgraded my ethernet cable. I had installed Cat6 but got all kinds of interference problems caused by the shielding. This was especially problematic with my headphone amplifier, even the electric shower caused interference. Changing to Cat 5e sorted the problem. So my recommendation would be to make sure you don't buy any shielded ethernet cable.

I downgraded my ethernet cable. I had installed Cat6 but got all kinds of interference problems caused by the shielding. This was especially problematic with my headphone amplifier, even the electric shower caused interference. Changing to Cat 5e sorted the problem. So my recommendation would be to make sure you don't buy any shielded ethernet cable.

Now that's interesting to know :)

Must get out of the habit of answering posts before reading the whole thread lol :rolleyes:

advertisement

Back