advertisement

Audiolab 8200CDQ vs 8300CDQ

bar28

Has enyone managed to do comparison between those two models. When looking just specs, 8300CDQ looks same as 8200CDQ version. What for Audiolab has done basicly same product again?
I own 8200CDQ V12 and I have been very happy how it performing

well I also have the 8200cdq. One big difference is the cd drive is a slot drive on the 8300cdq? Some people had complained the draw drive could be fussy in the 8200cdq. I seem to remember review comparisons said some like the 8300cdq was more refined and detailed in some respects but lost some degree of urgency & therefore less fun

One thing I dont like about the 8200cdq, if you have ever looked inside at the right hand front there is a bank of large capacitors less than 1mm away from a bank of heatsinks - that dissiapte their heat onto the the nearest capacitors. I would like to see that board arrangement changed.

well I also have the 8200cdq. One big difference is the cd drive is a slot drive on the 8300cdq? Some people had complained the draw drive could be fussy in the 8200cdq. I seem to remember review comparisons said some like the 8300cdq was more refined and detailed in some respects but lost some degree of urgency & therefore less fun

One thing I dont like about the 8200cdq, if you have ever looked inside at the right hand front there is a bank of large capacitors less than 1mm away from a bank of heatsinks - that dissiapte their heat onto the the nearest capacitors. I would like to see that board arrangement changed.

Yes I agree with you about the CD drive mechanism. I have another CD player which playing also SACD's. I have never opened my device but you have good point about those capasitor cluster location. Device running rather warm whem keep hand top of it. 8300cdq is still rather new model and not so much tested yet on HiFi websites or magazines

well being a nervous person I have taken the top off and in thesummer have a small computer case fan blow air over that area

advertisement

Back