advertisement

Audiojumble Tonbridge this Sunday

MARKY758

Heads up to those interested the Audiojumble takes place this Sunday at The Angel Centre Tonbridge Kent. Not only audio but New and Used records,CDs and books. Worth a visit if you are in the area

Went a few years ago, worth attending for a nose.

Heard a big pair of Tannoys there in the entrance area, never forgotten how good they sounded.

Bloss

I was going but - yet again-it appears the Tunbridge Wells half marathon is on the same day . Sitting around in traffic jams not my strong point so another trip to the bank to return some dosh taken out for the event .

Yes indeed . Good job I know the difference between Tonbridge , Tunbridge Wells and Tunbrighe . (Sorry-could not resist it ).

I was going but - yet again-it appears the Tunbridge Wells half marathon is on the same day . Sitting around in traffic jams not my strong point so another trip to the bank to return some dosh taken out for the event .

Get there early, avoid the traffic have a nice long pub lunch, miss the traffic.

Bound to bag a bargain.

If I were 20 years younger. :(

Been there many times, I even went to the "Ghandi Hall" event in Kings X, very early days.

GEC/Osram KT66s / 88s O/P Kinkless Tetrodes, brand new boxed, £3 each.:)

Lovely Man the organiser, "John Howes," shake his hand if you can.

http://www.audiojumble.co.uk/

If I can drag myself out of bed early enough will be there. Might take a skipping NAD S500 if anyone wants to have a go at fixing it. Free if you fancy a project.

If I can drag myself out of bed early enough will be there. Might take a skipping NAD S500 if anyone wants to have a go at fixing it. Free if you fancy a project.
If nobody’s takes this up, I’d gladly pay shipping and make a charitable donation. I’m sure I couldn’t revive it.:)

Ok, lets see what happens in terms of further interest or me deciding to stay in bed. I would be coming from North London.

Just for completeness it doesn't have a box nor remote but is nice condition apart from the skipping.

Ok, lets see what happens in terms of further interest or me deciding to stay in bed. I would be coming from North London.

Just for completeness it doesn't have a box nor remote but is nice condition apart from the skipping.
I’d love to get down there some time, I’m in the Midlands and there’s nothing like that around here. I’m just too pushed to make it this year, I have to drive north (lancs) tomorrow night or Monday morning.

Many thanks, linnfo.

Get there early, avoid the traffic have a nice long pub lunch, miss the traffic.

Bound to bag a bargain.

If I were 20 years younger. :(

Been there many times, I even went to the "Ghandi Hall" event in Kings X, very early days.

GEC/Osram KT66s / 88s O/P Kinkless Tetrodes, brand new boxed, £3 each.:)

Lovely Man the organiser, "John Howes," shake his hand if you can.

http://www.audiojumble.co.uk/

John's son and daughter run the event nowadays but John will be there.

The days of loads of bargains are long gone (as a general rule) as most sellers will say "I saw one at that price on ebay last week...." then end up taking it home.

The event is still well worth going too but really early admittance will cost you £20 now. Just enjoy it for the day out and if you do find a bargain......

I’d love to get down there some time, I’m in the Midlands and there’s nothing like that around here. I’m just too pushed to make it this year, I have to drive north (lancs) tomorrow night or Monday morning.

Many thanks, linnfo.
Sithee lad. Why ista bound for sunny lancs? I might have a cup of tea for tha :)

I will try and get there, even if just for looking at interesting vintage artefacts. I live on the Chester Road, Shire Oak area so its not too far. I grew up in the 80’s/90s so my primary interest is with “vintage” HIFI of that era, but I also have a keen interest in history, including vintage technology, so even if I buy nothing, it’ll be an interesting day.

I will be at the wigwam show in Kenilworth this year if anyone is there, I was thinking about exhibiting this year but being disabled, I need my mate there for the weekend and he can only do the Sunday, so we’lol be there as spectators.

Sithee lad. Why ista bound for sunny lancs? I might have a cup of tea for tha :)
I have family in Fleetwood, my daughter went up there this (Saturday) morning, meeting my uncle halfway on the M6, I’m going up myself until Thursday and will bring her back with me. My grandparents are there too and I’m staying with them. I may well pop in for a cup of tea if you’re within reach.:)

advertisement

Back