advertisement

[FS] Audiocom Oppo 105D Signature

mikechadwick

pfm Member
I'm probably going to regret selling this but as I play less and less silver discs the Oppo becomes more and more redundant. So....the Audiocom Signature is probably the ultimate upgrade to the Oppo 105D and it sounds sublime from it's analogue outputs. Loads of +ve reviews on the net and now rare as hen's teeth, especially one as little used as this example. I can't say that I've played vast numbers of discs on the oppo - tending to stream or play vinyl. Obviously it's not new but it's complete, in nearly excellent condition apart from a few marks, double boxed with all accessories and I've got the original receipt still from Audiocom (purchased November 2016). I'm looking for £1200 or near offer and shipping within the UK will be an additional £30, insured or can be collected from near Canterbury, Kent.

That’s a bargain for someone. I’ve got a Signature; I once got as far as listing on eBay, before deciding it was just too all-round useful and capable and reinstalling on the AV rack!

I can vouch for the quality of these - I have 2 105s and an old DVD all modded by audiocom. One of the 105s is in Mother in laws permanent set up. I was going to swap the other for my DVD version. GLWS and have another cheeky little bump!

It’ll also stream audio from your local network and has apps for some on-demand TV services, including Netflix.

It’s a 192 kHz USB DAC, has a decent built in headphone amplifier, and includes single-ended and balanced outputs…

It’ll also stream audio from your local network and has apps for some on-demand TV services, including Netflix.

It’s a 192 kHz USB DAC, has a decent built in headphone amplifier, and includes single-ended and balanced outputs…

I think i need to put mine to better use - I hadn’t realised some of this :)

Absolute bargain for someone, plays any silver disc including HDCD's which 205 does not. Notice the Audiocom label is lifting a touch, so has mine. GLWTS.

advertisement

Back