advertisement

Audio Origami- amazing service

ian r

401's Nakman
Waht can I say about Johnnie7 at AO. He repaired my 1969 SONY PUA 276 arm which was coming apart at the scenes and was so impressed with it standard of internal wiring he didnt want to rewire it.

He also listened to some customer mutters (due to us both failing to communicate exactedly what was required) AND took the thing back and retweaked it agai till I got exactedly what was required.

In the process we natterred away about hifi histories, suicides (Garrot family - alas) read the review of his latest arm in HiFi World .... oh what an arm ...... embarrassed myself by referring to it as a blue respray (DOH!) its anodised ..... and he has a red/pink one .....which I think will sell for Christmass or the pink pound.

He's looking forward to the magazines promise to have a sound off with Origin, his arm and someting else he rates highly.

All I can say is use his services, he's a national treasure when it comes to arm tweak and repair ...... we are lucky to have him.

Why am i writing this ..... because he wouldnt take payment for the after sales care. thanks Johnnie

ian r
ayrshire

advertisement

Back