Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Note CDT Zero/II

Discussion in 'audio' started by Mats, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Mats

Mats New Member

Can anyone tell me if it’s normal for the cd tray on the AN CDT Zero/II to have some side to side play on the tray when it’s open? It opens and closes perfectly straight, the motor pulls it straight each time but I noticed there is a good 1cm play left to right on the tray. I’m hoping this is normal -as otherwise the transport works perfectly and sounds amazing. Would appreciate knowing from other owners if this model has this characteristic. I have recently upgraded so want to put this up for sale. Cheers!

2. simon g

simon g Older, wiser & retired

Why not ask Audio Note themselves? That way, you'll know for sure.

Bettisdad likes this.
  3. Mats

Mats New Member

Not had much success getting replies from Audio Note.

4. Mats

Mats New Member

Will try the old fashioned method of ringing them! Cheers.

5. Mats

Mats New Member

Just got off the phone from talking to James in the Service Dept. at Audio Note. He checked the tray on a production Zero transport and said that the side to side play of the cd tray is normal. The motor that opens and closes the tray is on one side so it pulls it more on one side than the other. So my CDT Zero/II works as current production models. Good to know and will go ahead and relist it for sale.

Best
    Martyn

Torris12 likes this.