advertisement

[IC] Audio Note ANJ’s. Blue Hemp.

With such little interest, I’m wasting my time. If you ‘bang your head against a brick wall’, you get a sore head! Withdrawn.

Last edited:
£4720.00. Eight weeks old and exactly 20% off current RRP. Only 100 ish hours use. Pics on HFW. If no one wants them at this price, ‘C’est la vie’! Speakers are in Knaresborough.
Would you please provide a link to the pictures

Current RRP £5900.00. This pair are just 3 months old. FINAL price drop to £4500.00. collected.

I had the pleasure of hearing these yesterday and wow, phenomenal bass extension seemingly at the expense of nothing, stunning clarity and vocals coupled with a very sweet treble. They certainly convey music with a lot of emotion. In addition the wood veneer, fit and finish of these is beautiful. I can't imagine whoever buys these being disappointed, sadly far beyond my budget.

I had the pleasure of hearing these yesterday and wow, phenomenal bass extension seemingly at the expense of nothing, stunning clarity and vocals coupled with a very sweet treble. They certainly convey music with a lot of emotion. In addition the wood veneer, fit and finish of these is beautiful. I can't imagine whoever buys these being disappointed, sadly far beyond my budget.
Nice to meet you on Saturday Alun. Many thanks for your generous comments re The ANJ’s, much appreciated!
Mark.

Lovely speakers, what are you going for next? (Have a bump)

Thanks Ergot! Yes, for sure, they are lovely speakers! Beautiful, seamless integration with bass approaching 20Hz. Think we’re going ‘active’.

Should anyone be interested, Good Friday is the last day for collection until April 18th.

Last edited:
Its definitely worse than pulling teeth, and that’s painful!

Last edited:

advertisement

Back