Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Audio Note AN-E/D speakers with matching (filled) stands.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Fretbuzz, May 6, 2021.

1. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

AN-E/D speakers for sale, with matching (filled) Audio Note stands.

Slightly gutted to let these go but soon moving to a new pad where they’re just too large for the available listening space.

Black front and back with rosewood veneer top, sides, and bottom. I had the veneer taken from a gloss to a satin finish by a local French polisher, who also re-did the front and backs in satin black to match.

The woofer cones were replaced by Audio Note for the previous owner in 2009. Peter Qvortrup sent an emailing confirming this, and also said the slightly visible sealant creep, from the driver replacement, could be removed with a sharp knife… but I’ve not been that brave!

Please note:

- There are no boxes for these so would need to be collected, from Lancaster, or I could deliver within the region. Could also meet halfway etc – just PM to see what’s feasible.

- I’d need these collecting/delivering by 17th May to save having to take them with us.

- Happy to demo them but obviously not feasible to do normally re covid restrictions. I guess you could stand outside with windows open…. Or I could send a clip of any favourite demo tracks. Please say if any other restriction-friendly suggestions.

All that said, price £950.

Cheers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tarzan, Peter McDermott and gerlando like this.
  2. gerlando

gerlando Prog Rocker

Bargain!

3. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Indeed wish I was local.

4. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Yeah, thanks, they are priced to sell as I really don't want to be lugging 'em around after moving!

5. BruceFlea

BruceFlea pfm Member

Got to say, fancy trying a set of AN-E’s, so pm sent!

lawrence001 likes this.
  6. marktr

marktr Registered User

Very nice! A shame you have to part with these lovely speakers.

Fretbuzz likes this.
  7. Vincent52

Vincent52 pfm Member

I loved mine and these are very reasonably priced. Someone's going to be very happy.

Fretbuzz likes this.
  8. Progmeister

Progmeister pfm Member

I heard these at Scalford a few years back and they blew me away.

Fretbuzz likes this.
  9. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Thanks for the comments, and yes am going to miss these for sure. Just fill the room with music!

10. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

Lots of interest but nothing firm, so these are still available.

11. marktr

marktr Registered User

Err, wake up and smell the coffee folks!

Fretbuzz and eastone like this.
  12. Enrae8

Enrae8 pfm Member

Pm sent

13. Fretbuzz

Fretbuzz pfm Member

SOLD.

dmitre@gmail.co likes this.