Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Audio Innovations Valve amps

Discussion in 'audio' started by BlueYeti, May 11, 2008.

1. Arkless Electronics

Arkless Electronics Trade: Amp design and repairs.

Obviously as I service all makes that includes AI:)

2. Monitor Gold 10

Monitor Gold 10 pfm Member

Good evening all!
    Must say I'm really enjoying the latest upgrade; a pair of 1972 Mullard E88CC Gold Pins. All I can say is WOW! :D

3. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

:D:cool:

Monitor Gold 10 likes this.
  4. donmarrese

donmarrese Member

I've used David Coe for a while now, and he's serviced and modified 3 S500's for me so far. Trustworthy - price is reasonable and he works to your budget.
    On retirement, David Wright did recommend a guy near Guilford; I tried him. Wish I hadn't. Absolute disaster. Stick with David Coe and your S500 will be complete!

5. Copperjacket

Copperjacket pfm Member

I seem to recall a magazine feature regarding dealers building a system to a budget where Definitive Audio paired an Audio Innovations pre and power with Rehdeko speakers with amazing results.