advertisement

Audio Forums

normmc

normmc
Are any members of this forums, members of any other forums. Why I am asking, as a long time member of AOS, I cant enter the site, change password etc. I dont put many items for sale, but would like to threads or open some. thanks

Why I am asking, as a long time member of AOS, I cant enter the site, change password etc.

Someone has to be an acting admin on AOS. It would have failed in the length of time Marco has been ill with no intervention. There has to be an active mod team, someone paying the bills etc. If you really are locked out try creating a new account and contacting a moderator who has been active recently explaining the issue.

Someone has to be an acting admin on AOS. It would have failed in the length of time Marco has been ill with no intervention. There has to be an active mod team, someone paying the bills etc. If you really are locked out try creating a new account and contacting a moderator who has been active recently explaining the issue.
How would I create a new account. thanks

I was a member of the Wam from the start, I loved it but not for the faint hearted. I had a very long break from it and went back about a year ago, it’s completely different now, much friendlier. I post more on here than there. I’m a member of Steve Hoffmann but only really lurk there.

Cheers BB

Am on Here, Wam & Audio Adicts.
Was, on AoS but gave up a couple of years back as, it was like a, ghost town. Barring the classifieds you'd be lucky to get 1 new topic a week and the same 10 or 12 members did all the posting. Not bothered going back since.

Was on WHS&V again for a few month after years of absence. Some nice folks there but it's pretty boring so I've gone absent again for the next 5 years.

One forum at a time is more than enough for me. I have a life.

Here now til I get barred again :)

Just remembered, I (think) I am a member of the Wam but can't be bothered ... at least not whilst here.

I started at the Wam, where I never had any real problems and had much friendliness, but deserted to the Audio Abattoir when it all went Pete Tong. If you think the Wam was robust….. Anyway came here and also lurk on the new, and near deserted Wam. This place has the best balance, a great record store and classifieds section and plenty of ‘lively’ off topic.

FWIW I’ve met most of the Wam guys at peak-era WigWam shows (I stayed over a couple of times for the curry night, great fun). They are a bunch of wusses. Every last one of them.

There were some great characters on there and outside the 2 channel section there were some interesting and often hilarious discussions. In person some of the nicest guys you could meet. It wasn’t perfect though and I can understand that not everyone had a positive experience.

Cheers BB

advertisement

Back