Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] ATC SCM40 v2

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by ThELiZ, Jul 2, 2021.

1. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

ATC SCM40 Loudspeakers. This is the passive version which retails for £3995.

In excellent condition, with the odd small mark, the worst of which being a small line to the right of one midrange driver, and a minor crack to the foot of one of the plinths, caused by me winding the spikes in too far on the other side. These are hardly noticeable and certainly don’t stick out. I just like to be honest with my description.

All drivers in perfect working/cosmetic condition.

Comes with all original packaging.

Price is £2500 + P&P or collection from Stroud, Gloucestershire.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

hifinutt likes this.
  2. kimbleman

kimbleman pfm Member

Lovely speakers. Do you mind if I ask are you the first owner and can you tell me how old are they? Cheers. Gaz

3. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

They are ex demo and roughly 5 years old.

These are actually my dad’s speakers. I’ve been using them while in between speakers. My folks are downsizing their house soon and he’s happy enough with his SCM19s, so that’s why these are being moved on.

4. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

Bump

5. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

Bump

6. Vincent52

Vincent52 pfm Member

Very nice speakers. Are they the current model?

7. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

They sure are.

8. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

Reduced to £2400

9. Manimal

Manimal pfm Member

Re the plinths - I did the same thing on mine and overtightened causing the surface to crack. ATC were helpful and sorted a replacement - cost about £30 if I recall correctly . Sorted my ocd out having it fixed.
    GLWTS.

djftw and ThELiZ like this.
  10. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

And up she goes

11. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

Final reduction, please no offers...

£2250 + P&P or collection.

12. djftw

djftw Heterodox Member

Can someone buy these please, I can justify neither the expense, nor driving a seven hour round trip to collect them...but I'm getting severely tempted :oops::oops::oops:

13. ThELiZ

ThELiZ pfm Member

Up she goes