advertisement

ATC SCM 300A SL towers

Count me in if ok, & a date. (I was supposed to see bub this weekend but have some food issues). Any kinky stuff with room analyzers and I'll keep quiet or read a comic or something.

I might take a laptop and a DAC, just to see...

And who are you calling 'headbanger'? My SACD rip of Paranoid is used purely for research and observation....

Paul

Count me in if ok, & a date. (I was supposed to see bub this weekend but have some food issues). Any kinky stuff with room analyzers and I'll keep quiet or read a comic or something.

Oh good. Mum & dad have made up. I hate it when they fight! :)

I'm a skowler
(Well I will be, am "resting")

A.Skowler.

I love Bub, not in a gay way, well maybe in a gay way. With the right pony costume...

I'm a skowler
(Well I will be, am "resting")

A.Skowler.

I love Bub, not in a gay way, well maybe in a gay way. With the right pony costume...

For you or for him?

On second thoughts don't answer that. It could put thoughts in my head that years of therapy won't get rid of.

Please ensure they are capable of connecting to my legacy NAC 52.
It's a direct to ATC super-simple setup.... But we can easily pass through the extra unbalancing stage and the NAC52.

Paul

I'd just like to say I'm very impressed with the look of Bub's and Sedgewick's set ups. I am especially jealous about the large rooms. IME larger rooms tend to sound so much better, all else being equal!

Regards, Darren

They both look terrific other than Sedgewick's snake but if he and his family can live with it I guess I can as well.

Would an acoustician handing out condoms be payola or merely SWAG?

I'd say who brought the whipped cream?

PS epic. I've never laughed so hard considering this weekend's minor setback.

What model are the ceiling mounted ATCs in the angled cabs? They look really cool. I've considered doing something similar with my Tannoys when I eventually get some new cabs built, but in the other plane, i.e. build some 'toe-in' into the cabs and hopefully lose some internal reflections / standing-waves at the same time.

INTERMISSION

Clipboard02.jpg

alien.jpg

Mule.jpg

images

images

images

advertisement

Back