advertisement

atacama stands

I've my P3s on Dreadnoughts, fantastic speaker stands.

I went from Atacama's (with Atabites) to Super Dreadnoughts on Dynaudio Contour 1.1's, it was a remarkable difference. Have Broadsides under the Opals, they are brilliant too.

I used to sink Philips headed screws into my wooden floorboards which the spikes then sat in - that helped to make my stands more rigid.

hi all, wonder if anyone has atacama nexus 7i speaker stands, i bought a pair of these to put my harbeth p3esr on, but when i made them up they just wobble so much, i think its because they are screwed together, and the base is quite thin and they just seem to rock a lot, peter.

if you can get to Coventry i have some mint atacama speaker stands you can have for free quite nice and solid got a bag of sand in each one

hi all, wonder if anyone has atacama nexus 7i speaker stands, i bought a pair of these to put my harbeth p3esr on, but when i made them up they just wobble so much, i think its because they are screwed together, and the base is quite thin and they just seem to rock a lot, peter.
Changed my Atacama nexus 6i for a pair of solid oak stands from ebay this week, the guy's user id is gee-nius

Rock solid, no movement & the guy will make them any size you wish, they have brought my speakers to life after the metal Atacama, everything sounds much clearer, tighter & lively, wish I had done this years ago & for £85 they are great value, the guy is a cabinet maker so they are built to a very high standard.

Sell your Atacama & get these, I doubt you would regret it.

advertisement

Back