Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Astell&Kern SR15

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by paulc, Jul 7, 2022.

1. paulc

paulc Registered User

AK SR15, 2 yrs old, 64GB Grey. Bought new by me as an Amazon Warehouse deal, due to a very small scratch on the screen. Comes with AK Box etc. Always had screen protectors on (front and back) and has lived in the AK case I bought for it. I bought it as I was doing a lot of international travel pre covid. Sound quality is excellent, I have it paired with Shure SE846 (not included) and sounds great.

I am pricing this to sell, it’s just not getting used enough and I’m a bit wary about making my tinnitus any worse. Eeeeeeeeeeeee. .

Recent sales have been £300+, so £275 plus postage including the 256GB SD card & Case. [​IMG][/url] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][/IMG]
    It’s in excellent condition, anything you see other than the small scratch is likely dust, but I have more close up shots if anyone interested.

lencotweaker likes this.
  2. Ian G

Ian G pfm Member

That's a great price.

paulc likes this.
  3. Gingerbeard

Gingerbeard Ayup Me Duck

That is one dodgy site for hosting images, first 2 on the bottom row display absolutely fine, the rest are lost in a load of adverts, very strange.

I would be interested in this if I travelled a bit more as I've just brought some new headphones for use at home. I just don't think It would get the use to warrant a purchase. although I am tempted! :D

GLWTS

4. paulc

paulc Registered User

5. paulc

paulc Registered User

£255 & postage

6. paulc

paulc Registered User

7. Vince Parkin

Vince Parkin Active Member

I own this exact model and it's stunning. Really powerful and just sounds sublime.
    Glws

paulc and lencotweaker like this.
  8. paulc

paulc Registered User

And up again

9. paulc

paulc Registered User

£225 plus postage

10. per-Sony-fied

per-Sony-fied Me in another jacket

I own the model it superseded the SR25 & vastly better than any phone output.

paulc likes this.
  11. philiphifi

philiphifi pfm Member

hi - can you tell me how it works with Tidal? Does it stream Tidal by itself or do i need to connect it (via BT) to a PC? i.e can i listen to Tidal when I am travelling?

12. lencotweaker

lencotweaker Mostly dreaming of record players

Can stream Tidal from the Tidal app if you are on a wifi connection.

13. per-Sony-fied

per-Sony-fied Me in another jacket

Tidal download playlist is only available when travelling it does not have 4 or 5G mobile connection.

14. paulc

paulc Registered User

Correct. It streams tidal by itself but relies on a wifi connection. If I am travelling I would create a wifi hotspot on my phone to allow streaming of tidal content. Paul

15. paulc

paulc Registered User