advertisement

[FS/SWAP] Ashdown MAG400 4x10 Combo Bass Amp/Guitar Stands/Kustom Practice Bass Amp

djftw

Heterodox Member
Reposting as originally posted in the wrong bit of classifieds...

So I got kinda carried away and bought a slightly gigged but still pretty good red fascia (British Built) MAG400 4x10" Blueline woofers + tweeter Combo ...and basically I'm an idiot and it doesn't fit anywhere remotely sensible in my house! Any interest in some sort of swap/part exchange for what I should have bought, i.e. a powerful but compact bass combo. If you have an interest let me know what you have to exchange, or £250 which is what I paid for it, which I think is a bargain hence me jumping when I shouldn't have! Or some combination of the two! I will consider anything of good quality that is significantly smaller! As this amp is large and fairly heavy I will consider delivery or meeting half way up to 100 miles drive from York.

I also have quite a few A frame type guitar stands that are redundant as I have built a wall hanging rack, because again space! say £10 including Hermes delivery.

And finally I have an old Kustom Bass Practice amp, call it £30 including Hermes delivery.

Thanks all!

PFM flash sale on the MAG400 £200

I'll be in trouble if it sits around taking up a stupid amount of space much longer!

advertisement

Back