Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Arcam Alpha 7 tuner available for donation to pinkfishmedia

Discussion in 'charity' started by starbuck, Jul 21, 2020.

1. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

On a strictly personal collection only basis from Beccles, Suffolk, I have an Arcam Alpha 7 tuner available for a minimum donation of £5.00 to Tony L/pinkfishmedia (feel free to donate more if you wish to). Top case/cover has some marking from storage/stacking and rear panel screws have rust/tarnish from storage in our summer house but I have plugged it in and connected an aerial to it and all seems to work fine. Clear display, good sensitivity and from what I remember of when I last heard it, it sounds good too.

Drop me a PM if you'd like it. I have no box and no intention to go driving around looking for one so, no, sorry, I will not post it.

2. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

No interest? I'll pop it in to the local 'A' charity shop for them to sell if no takers here, so let me know if you want it soon.

3. starbuck

starbuck pfm Member

As no interest here I will drop this into the A shop this morning, so no longer available.