advertisement

[FS] Arcam A65+ amp + Arcam CD players

AnilS

pfm Member
Items now available (all mine). Excuse any dust in the pictures. Available for collection from Bromsgrove (B61) and can demo at the same time. All from a smoke and pet free environment. Pictures are in order of items. All items have power cables.

Arcam A65+ amplifier - in lovely condition and perfect working. Includes a brilliant phono stage (not line in) and sounds wonderful. As used for a while with as a preamp into a power amp. Cannot find the remote control BUT read on ;)

£100

Arcam CD72T - in lovely condition but being sold as spares/repairs as it will not power up. Someone with some skills may be able to bring back to life. It does however have a remote control that operates the volume on the above amp.

£30

Arcam CD72T - in lovely condition and perfect working although the display is not as bright as the next CD player. Complete with remote and instructions. Sounds wonderful. I bought this to replace the one above (at the time) as I couldn't be bothered to investigate why..

£100

Arcam CD73 - in lovely condition and perfect working. Sounds epic and complete with remote control.

£140

All CD players can be run as transports. Plenty of online reviews.

Sensible offers considered.

m88FgkI.jpg

KtlDdPg.jpg

NeUOCKP.jpg

uJoehUZ.jpg

vSuh7Aj.jpg

Ggx06st.jpg

pMDtZnc.jpg

TtHHsOm.jpg

ahevFUg.jpg

xjRr0Nu.jpg

wXZp16g.jpg

Rwhw83O.jpg

tpSW4fx.jpg

GLWS.

Pretty sure the Arcam amp runs using same programmable IR codes as Phillips, therefore any programmable remote should make it work. Hope that helps.

If it helps anyone, I'm traveling down the M5 to Dursley, South Gloustershire, this Saturday (24th) mid afternoon.

I can make a minor detour if anyone is interested in anything I'm selling.

Thanks

Working CD72T now sold.

Leaving non working CD72 and fully working CD73T still available.

Many thanks

advertisement

Back