advertisement

Apple iphone battery replacement

Manket

Forever a Naim Man
Top tip - My battery was showing 78% and wasn't keeping a full charge very long. I happened to pass an Apple shop this week whilst getting my Covid jab. I didn't know they could change the battery within 2 hours. I always assumed they needed to sent away for 1-2 weeks! My iPhone 8 is now back to peak performance. Great service and far better than going to those 3rd party repair shops. For under £50, I can see my iPhone lasting another few years.:)

I was about to go to lovefone.com! I actually sent them a message on whether they do the glue seal for the water-proofing but they didn't get back to me. Thank Goodness!
Only by chance, I was close to the Apple Shop. I told Apple staff that they should advertise more prominently about their repair service as I really believed they couldn't repair it on the day.
I would have been happy to pay double @ Apple repair shop anytime!

There are rumors there actually exist's 'smartphones' where you can change the the batteries all by your self.

Can anyone remind me of the consumer protection legislation which effectively trumps Companies own guarantees.

I could change the battery myself for the cost of a few pounds on my old Blackberry. It also kept a charge for three or four times longer than my iPhone SE. I managed to avoid Apple products entirely until a couple of years ago, where did I go wrong!

advertisement

Back