advertisement

AOS website

Seems to be working fine if that was the question. I personally find the room layout and naming convention somewhat baffling, but I assume members get used to it pretty fast.

PS Please can everyone take account of the pfm AUP and be nice!

Looks much the same as usual to me. There's sometimes a full-page advert if you try to look at a page. You just need to click on the 'x' in the top right hand corner and the ad goes away.

Seems to be working fine if that was the question. I personally find the room layout and naming convention somewhat baffling, but I assume members get used to it pretty fast.

PS Please can everyone take account of the pfm AUP and be nice!

My lips are sealed!

Looks much the same as usual to me. There's sometimes a full-page advert if you try to look at a page. You just need to click on the 'x' in the top right hand corner and the ad goes away.
I can’t get the hang of it, there are adverts embedded in every post that dwarf the post, making it difficult to read and I do like reading the audio and classified sections.

When I tried I was sometimes redirected to an advertisers site (advertisers site in the address box) and sometimes to an AOS page with large adverts (AOS page in the address box). It looks to me as if the code serving the adverts is buggy and AOS should be notified if they don't already know.

advertisement

Back