advertisement

Anyone tried AntIFoo cables?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avole

The wise never post on Internet forums
AntIFoo - the new standard in audio cables.

We are proud to present out new game-changing product, the AntIFoo range of cables.

The aim of our product is simple. Each product is equipped with out ground-breaking Cognitive Electron Technology (CET). This enables our cable to sound the same as any other cable. I'll repeat that: our revolutionary cables sound exactly the same as any other cable.

No need for cryogenics, no need for carbon, our CET enabled cables emulate the best in cable technology. They come with a certificate certifying they meet the standards of any given device and complete documentation explaining physics behind their amazing properties. No need for endless debate, no need for acres of fuzzy marketing waffle, our cables stand for all.

AntIFoo cables are packaged in attractive glossy plastic boxes containing the cable, the documentation, polish for the gold connectors, white gloves and a year's subscription to our newsletter.

We match any price, providing it is at least 10% more than ours and you have the receipt. We do this so you can be confident you have the best no matter what you pay, and your expectation bias is positively impacted.

Some testimonials:

"I was stunned. I put the cables on the supplied AntIFoo cable lifters, sat back and heard no difference at all! These things do what they say on the packet. No blind testing, no objectivist ad hominems, just the music coming through in the way it always had before. Vraiment impressionnant!" - T Bayes, Gumly Gumly

"I spent two days measuring these cables and am confounded. They really do measure the same as any other cable" - J.F. Joubert, Welwyn Garden City

"We injected some digital artefacts into these [USB] cables together with sinusoidal jitter and couldn't hear any difference, which proves it's the transport that counts" - Navya Nyāya, Penge

"I put these cables in, turned on the Marantz and my jaw hit the floor. My BX2s sounded exactly as they did before!. Even my wife noticed the lack of difference." - an anonymous WHF reader

Need more convincing? We're willing to let you try the cables not for one, not for three, but for 6 months. We'll even pay for return postage as a special offer for certified pfm members!

Coming soon - our new range of AntIFoo mains conditioners. Not only do they have no effect, but their AirWick technology means they smell good, too.

AntIFoo - the new standard in audio cables.

We are proud to present out new game-changing product, the AntIFoo range of cables.

The aim of our product is simple. Each product is equipped with out ground-breaking Cognitive Electron Technology (CET). This enables our cable to sound the same as any other cable. I'll repeat that: our revolutionary cables sound exactly the same as any other cable.

No need for cryogenics, no need for carbon, our CET enabled cables emulate the best in cable technology. They come with a certificate certifying they meet the standards of any given device and complete documentation explaining physics behind their amazing properties. No need for endless debate, no need for acres of fuzzy marketing waffle, our cables stand for all.

AntIFoo cables are packaged in attractive glossy plastic boxes containing the cable, the documentation, polish for the gold connectors, white gloves and a year's subscription to our newsletter.

We match any price, providing it is at least 10% more than ours and you have the receipt. We do this so you can be confident you have the best no matter what you pay, and your expectation bias is positively impacted.

Some testimonials:

"I was stunned. I put the cables on the supplied AntIFoo cable lifters, sat back and heard no difference at all! These things do what they say on the packet. No blind testing, no objectivist ad hominems, just the music coming through in the way it always had before. Vraiment impressionnant!" - T Bayes, Gumly Gumly

"I spent two days measuring these cables and am confounded. They really do measure the same as any other cable" - J.F. Joubert, Welwyn Garden City

"We injected some digital artefacts into these [USB] cables together with sinusoidal jitter and couldn't hear any difference, which proves it's the transport that counts" - Navya Nyāya, Penge

"I put these cables in, turned on the Marantz and my jaw hit the floor. My BX2s sounded exactly as they did before!. Even my wife noticed the lack of difference." - an anonymous WHF reader

Need more convincing? We're willing to let you try the cables not for one, not for three, but for 6 months. We'll even pay for return postage as a special offer for certified pfm members!

Coming soon - our new range of AntIFoo mains conditioners. Not only do they have no effect, but their AirWick technology means they smell good, too.

Is AntIfoo short for anti fool ? Makes a change from 'Audiofool' : Noun: One who is taken in by expensive audio accessories.

You need to add a product warning. If these products are used in the presence of any 'Foo' containing products, then they will annihilate each other, releasing prodigious amounts of energy.

no thanks I would never buy hi-fi from a designer with a completely closed mind and shouts the fact over a loud hailer.

mat

I'm locking this to save me from doing it 84 reported posts down the line. Do some of you have no-one to talk to? How much time do you need to spend arguing with each other, and over how many threads? Do you really believe you'll change anyone's mind?

<moderating>

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back