advertisement

Anyone know what make and model this is?

Unusual that it has no logo or such, most did have. It seems an odd layout too, from my VERY distant memories - speaker beside the tuning display. Maybe mention dimensions??????
If no-one here helps, use the vintage radio forum - great bunch, take the rise out of audiofools no end though :)

Maybe @Arkless Electronics might have a clue?????? Not really up his street though.

Italian - Spanish - Portugeuse, easily confused by a non-speaker.

Google image search for Italian radio receiver gets lots of similar units, but none the same.

A friend has this old radio and was wondering what make and model it is, anyone hazard a guess? Apologies for the rather small photo but that's what he sent me!

Ducati?
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/ducati_rr4160rr_416.html

rr4160_695333.jpg

I think the chassis and cabinet may not have started off together. I purchased a 1940's PYE wireless at New Year which has a similar style cabinet but have to wait until lockdown is over to collect it. Doesn't mean I know anything about them but I bet there's a few on the DIY section that might.

I think the chassis and cabinet may not have started off together.

Good spot. If you look at the "sledge" that carries the electonics, it isn't, and has never been, anchored to the case using the lugs that are fitted to the sledge.

advertisement

Back