advertisement

Anyone heard this new LP12 power supply?

Description seems to have been written by a five-year-old or someone with at least mild dyslexia and only passing knowledge of what they are talking about.

"Totally new concept" - LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOL

I've heard it's supposed to be good, certainly some big claims made for it, quite a few sold according to Mark Sears.

If I could hear a power supply I'd assume that it was faulty. o_O

Description seems to have been written by a five-year-old or someone with at least mild dyslexia and only passing knowledge of what they are talking about.

Dear God! That really is bad. :eek:

Its just a smt component valhalla with a high enough clock frequency that it can be divided down to give both speeds. Bit of valhalla, bit of lingo. Without tacho feedback its offering nothing new.

The website's description is a shame. Mark's a talented guy and makes some good stuff.

Unfortunately, it's like a lot of Hi-Fi websites. It doesn't inspire confidence in a product when you read ungrammatical, incoherent gibberish like that. It shows a lack of attention to detail.

It doesn't take a lot of effort to have your site proof read by someone with a basic grasp of both English and the product, before putting it online.

Blimey, a lot of people here, writing it off without seeing or hearing it; just saying...
The enigma that is the hi-fi 'aficionado'; will sing the praises of a power supply one week then deny its ability the next. No wonder the hobby is in strife.

Itll be at least as good as a valhalla, probably better if the math for the frequency divider is better, which it likely is, higher bit precision.

advertisement

Back