1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone heard the Falcon RAM Studio 10?

Discussion in 'audio' started by Jodet, Oct 12, 2019 at 12:34 AM.

Tags:
  1. Jodet

Jodet pfm Member

2. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

The complete range looks interesting, but I’ve not seen anything about them.
    I would like to hear the smallest model ( Studio 10 ) as I have a thing about small
    speakers.

3. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

I listened to the bigger models at Munich and liked what they did although I thought the Apertura speakers went further in terms of detail and "air".

The guy doing the demo was ex-Proac and was playing real music rather than the usual rubbish.

hifinutt likes this.
  4. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

at one point the designer was very active in a FB group i was in. Very interesting to see all the design and manufacture

5. Jodet

Jodet pfm Member

Apertura doesn't seem to have U.S. distribution. Too bad.

6. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

Heard them at NWAS this year. They were one of the rooms we stayed in longest actually. Sounded good and bigger than their size, but I seem to remember them losing the plot a bit with complex music played loud.