advertisement

Anyone got a Systemdek 3D Turntable??

Perhaps .

Because in my humble opinion , whilst there is no reason why you cannot talk constructively about its design , theory etc , your experience of this deck doesn't allow you to accurately comment upon its S.Q.

3 times in strange rooms ,even allowing for familiarity with the shop isn't sufficient to come to terms with the sound of record player given the diversity of ancillaries , unless you are claiming the speed was audibly poor on each occasion ?

However , I agree with you on one thing. The authenticity of Weiss-man .

I've never mentioned it's sound quality, only the designer's less than optimum choice of delivering half arsed product to market that requires a redesign to fix it within the first few months. (As someone with an industrial design degree- who just happens to work in marketing, that worries me.)

There are so many variables with a deck that affect how it sounds that I wouldn't dare to claim to 'know how this sounds' based on a few short exposures totaling less than 30 minutes. It's not like a cd player where you just slap it down and hit play.

I see that Weiss-man has purchased a second hand rega rp6 for £750 and is enjoying it immensely , I am absolutely sure he will be along shortly to tell us how it compares to the 25k Systemdek he was so adamant he was purchasing he saw fit to respond to my scepticism by pm'ing me with vitriolic abuse reminding me of my very sad life and the questionable parentage of my- at the time- unborn baby .

Come on Weiss-man , the comparison will be fascinating . :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Gaius, yes tried SME so far. I am drawn to the Systemdek purely as a natural partner to the ART speakers I purchased last week.

We will see.

Are rega turntables a natural partner for Art speakers Weissman , please tell us .:D

[ okay mods , I will let it lie now , I have had my justified fun ]

advertisement

Back