advertisement

Anyone going to HiFi Show Live?

Cancelling the show at this late stage is a ridiculous decision. I’m sure my friends and I are not the only people to have made non-refundable hotel bookings

I wonder if Ascot Racecourse's Royal connections influenced the decision. I agree it is very hard for visitors and exhibitors alike. It must have been a very difficult decision to take. I hear that a wedding due to take place at the Houses of Parliament has also been cancelled or diverted. Oh well - life does not go on.

My friend and I had weekend tickets for this, and we’d been looking forward to it since before Covid! Hopefully they don’t reschedule it too soon, as October and November are quite busy months for me :(

I wonder if Ascot Racecourse's Royal connections influenced the decision. I agree it is very hard for visitors and exhibitors alike. It must have been a very difficult decision to take. I hear that a wedding due to take place at the Houses of Parliament has also been cancelled or diverted. Oh well - life does not go on.

ricardo sent this email

Regrettably we are all mourning the passing of Queen Elizabeth II.

As a mark of respect, the Royal Ascot Grounds appropriately took the decision to cancel our event.

For those who missed the announcement of the cancellation on our social media platforms, we would just like to confirm that the event is not taking place.

No surprise there! I doubt the venue is sitting around doing nothing much of the time. I think we can probably kiss this event goodbye for this year since something of that scale takes a lot of organising and won't come together at a different place and time at all quickly.

advertisement

Back