advertisement

Any users of the Marantz NA6006 streamer?

Hi,

As a user a while back of the early Marantz streamer I saw this today while checking something else out.

https://www.marantz.com/en-gb/product/network-audio-players/na6006

This one seems to have quite a few facilities that the older versions do not have.

As I never hear Marantz mentioned on here I wonder if there are any members who have one or heard it as all I see are posts about the Bluesound Node 2i V2 or the previous version.

Just this Marantz compares price wise well with other streamers around that price point, maybe it lacks something, any comments?

Cheers

John

Marantz make some wonderful stuff, if you do a search you will find a lot on here . Lots about the 6007 CD player and amps.

Read a review in hi fi critic of this streamer, great vfm

For sound and build quality, I would choose the Marantz.

But you need to get on with the HEOS software unless you're using third party software, I wasn't a fan.

Bluesound has Roon Readyness...

Had the old one and the Pioneer, nice build and decent sound both of them, dire Apps and bugs with gapless. That will all be behind Marantz now, I have a Marantz receiver at present but HEOS is not my bag.

The App you use to interact with these things is the most important bit for me, Roon levels the playing field as far as that goes, at a cost obviously.

Best bet is get a home loan for a couple weeks. They do look the part married up to the matching amp.

advertisement

Back