advertisement

Any interest in a PFM Picture-A-Week (PAW)? part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian - Thanks for suggestions. That photojpn link also list shops in Kyoto - it looks like mediajoy has a fair amount of Leica gear. Sorry to hear about Joel - I'll send him a PM.

cheers, Dan

fa131d8b.jpg

I've been looking for this thread for a while and admire great photos posted here. Finally get time to participate a bit :)

I like this foto, very simple and ascetic. A blazing antenna :)
Taken last autumn with good ol' nikon 8700. Slightly touched to make it a bit darker and flip horizontally.

blazing%20antena.jpg

AeoN

boats2.jpg

F10 1/350th Fuju S5 Pro
Conversion from RAW to jpeg courtesy of CS3
Exposure +1.5
Fill light 63
Brightness -63
Contrast -3

Then converted to B&W using filter "Convert to B&W Pro"
by the Image Factory

a lot of work for "a snap"

You've got a big dust spot or something there upper left corner mate...unless my laptop screen has issues ;)

Jay,

Thanks for pointing this out but the mark is probably just some gunge because 10 minutes earlier I'd been in the bottom of the settling tanks,these snaps were taken with an oldish vivitar and I often get flaring and other unwanted effects, ie

9b8d07da.jpg

Here's one I made earlier and taken with a real camera,the problem is that to get to this spot there is a lot of climbing involved (for a cycle),there are no nearby roads, Mavic MA40 Campag. 36H 3X Swiss DT d/b, Carlton 531 professional Ilkeston built.

85a6e8fa.jpg

Thanks Tony. The top one is a shot of a restaraunt on Berwick St. at the bottom of the Richard Rogers designed Ford Design building. If you look at the reflection you can see the FISH of the chippie for the old NCL Live lunches where we gather and laugh at the preposterously obscure records Jawed had bought :)

Nice set of recent uploads -- Artioneer's bike, Tony's theatre and Matthew's blurred bloke.

Joe

1465373430_5e01367869.jpg

Bronica SQAi PS135mm Neopan 400, Rodinal1+50
Been totally swamped at work this week & Knackered all weekend,so not much doing in the way of new stuff.
This is from Sat 22/9 only got round to developing it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back