advertisement

Anti-vaccine protesters… why?

First off, I will make it clear that, just like Bill Gates where his kids are concerned, I am an anti-vaxxer (and proud of it).
I have researched them pretty extensively and come to the conclusion they are really not a good thing.

The ingredients are highly toxic - do you know what's in them? Have you read the leaflet that came with the vaccine when you have had one administered? If you haven't, you haven't given informed consent. Which, if you weren't already aware, is a direct breach of The Nuremberg Code.

So, you can have yourself injected with toxic substances and foetal cells if you want, as long as you are fully informed.

It would be an even better idea to inject yourself with toxic substances if they actually worked. Which they don't. For example, I know many people who have had the measles vaccine, and later got measles. I have lost count of the number of people who have had two 'Covid' vaccinations, and then got Covid (even before any adverse reactions, I have lost count of them. Who would have thought, you get ill after having toxins injected into you (clue: it's your body reacting to being poisoned). By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates. Offically and legally then, it doesn't exist. Courts in many countries, mostly recently in Spain a couple of weeks ago, have ruled it doesn't exist, and the UK government have admitted in a Freedom of Information request that it doesn't exist. But I digress.

I wouldn't inject toxic ingredients for no benefit, and possibly severe side effects up to and including death. In the case of Covid, I would rather take my chances for an illness with a 99.97% recovery rate and an average death age of 82 years 4 months (average UK life expectancy is 81 years 7 months). Furthermore, the government have admitted that having the Covid vaccine won't stop you spreading it or catching it, so why would you even have it. I am sure the people of PFM will tell me I am missing something. Not sure what. The current Covid 'vaccines' are experimental and have only been approved for emergency use, that is why the government keep extending the draconian and unlawful 'Covid Act', because it is emergency legislation and allows them to.

Want more?
Ok, if vaccines are safe, why has the Vaccine Injuries Compensation Board in the USA paid out billions of dollars (about $11 billion IIRC) in compensation for vaccine injuries?
We are led to believe that vaccines are some kind of magic bullet. The truth is they aren't, and they absolutely haven't been responsible for the eradication of illness - better sanitation was mostly responsible for that, vaccines came along later in the day. When there is an earthquake in a third-world country, what is the priority? It's clean water and sanitation, not injecting the survivors with toxins.

If you want to have a vaccine, go ahead, but do your research first and make a fully informed decision. I have, and there is no way on earth I will be going anywhere near them. I will trust my immune system.

I can imagine the spluttering and drinks being sprayed all over screens as this is being read. You can dismiss us anti-vaxxers as looneys if you like (I really don't care), or call us stupid, but we aren't telling you this for fun - we are telling you not to inject yourselves with poisons for no benefit. Sorry for being a bit radical and not wanting people to harm themselves.

Even with your history of posting uninformed rubbish this takes the cake.

By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates. Offically and legally then, it doesn't exist. Courts in many countries, mostly recently in Spain a couple of weeks ago, have ruled it doesn't exist, and the UK government have admitted in a Freedom of Information request that it doesn't exist. But I digress.

I'd never heard of Koch's Postulates before reading the misinformation of anti-covids. I doubt you had either.
Yet you use the expression as if it had great significance for you.

Just done some reading around the internet. Koch's Postulates are, or were a suggested criteria for deciding whether an organism is responsible for an illness.
Koch did his work before viruses were discovered.

On just about everything I've read, it's all outdated.

This, https://www.auckland.ac.nz/en/news/...es-covid-and-misinformation-rabbit-holes.html, is just typical of the many references available.

On the subject of isolation, maybe in the very very early days , Covid hadn't. So the quotation "Covid hasn't been isolated" has been used by the Anti-covid people ever since. Even if it was shortly afterwards untrue.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-021-00346-z

Nature is a very highly respected journal. You don't get published by quoting Kate Shemirani.

Are you still there?

Regular readers will know that this particular poster has a track record for dropping 'truth' bombs. Remember the claim that Boris Johnson is best PM ever? Or that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas? I'm sure there is no fact he can't pummel until it fits his ideology. Nor will you get any engagement beyond the initial emission. I think it's the reason the ignore button was invented.

He’s also the bloke who says you never need to pay back anything to a credit card company and there’s ‘nothing they can do about it’. Presumably he has legal qualifications to match his medical ones.

I wonder how many are protesting forced vaccination because they or a loved one experienced a severe adverse reaction to the vaccine.

Ok, if vaccines are safe, why has the Vaccine Injuries Compensation Board in the USA paid out billions of dollars (about $11 billion IIRC) in compensation for vaccine injuries?

Simply not true.

Where did you read this? And please let it be an official documentation, not just something Kate Sheminari mentioned.

John,

I wonder how many are protesting forced vaccination because they or a loved one experienced a severe adverse reaction to the vaccine.

I've lost one family member in the UK and one friend in the US to COVID. Both were unvaccinated. As severe adverse reactions to infectious disease go, death has to rank pretty high, too.

Joe

Simply not true.

Where did you read this? And please let it be an official documentation, not just something Kate Sheminari mentioned.

Table on Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Vaccine_Injury_Compensation_Program#Compensations

Total is $4.4bn (~$200m a year). Interesting that the court was set up because cases tried by juries were awarding such high levels of compensation for DPT vaccine cases that all but one manufacturer stopped producing it.

Not really sure what that tells us though.

Yes, I saw that. Total paid out for all vaccinations up to Nov 2020 is $4Bn.

I found something else that said that the number of individual applications (so, pending) for Covid was 1600 cases.

Rcook is saying $11Bn just for covid. Found nothing to say that any money had been paid out yet. Not a cent.

But then I haven't yet gone looking for some photoshopped banner on Facebook that has this written done as a fact.

First off, I will make it clear that, just like Bill Gates where his kids are concerned, I am an anti-vaxxer (and proud of it).
I have researched them pretty extensively and come to the conclusion they are really not a good thing.

The ingredients are highly toxic - do you know what's in them? Have you read the leaflet that came with the vaccine when you have had one administered? If you haven't, you haven't given informed consent. Which, if you weren't already aware, is a direct breach of The Nuremberg Code.

So, you can have yourself injected with toxic substances and foetal cells if you want, as long as you are fully informed.

It would be an even better idea to inject yourself with toxic substances if they actually worked. Which they don't. For example, I know many people who have had the measles vaccine, and later got measles. I have lost count of the number of people who have had two 'Covid' vaccinations, and then got Covid (even before any adverse reactions, I have lost count of them. Who would have thought, you get ill after having toxins injected into you (clue: it's your body reacting to being poisoned). By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates. Offically and legally then, it doesn't exist. Courts in many countries, mostly recently in Spain a couple of weeks ago, have ruled it doesn't exist, and the UK government have admitted in a Freedom of Information request that it doesn't exist. But I digress.

I wouldn't inject toxic ingredients for no benefit, and possibly severe side effects up to and including death. In the case of Covid, I would rather take my chances for an illness with a 99.97% recovery rate and an average death age of 82 years 4 months (average UK life expectancy is 81 years 7 months). Furthermore, the government have admitted that having the Covid vaccine won't stop you spreading it or catching it, so why would you even have it. I am sure the people of PFM will tell me I am missing something. Not sure what. The current Covid 'vaccines' are experimental and have only been approved for emergency use, that is why the government keep extending the draconian and unlawful 'Covid Act', because it is emergency legislation and allows them to.

Want more?
We are led to believe that vaccines are some kind of magic bullet. The truth is they aren't, and they absolutely haven't been responsible for the eradication of illness - better sanitation was mostly responsible for that, vaccines came along later in the day. When there is an earthquake in a third-world country, what is the priority? It's clean water and sanitation, not injecting the survivors with toxins.

If you want to have a vaccine, go ahead, but do your research first and make a fully informed decision. I have, and there is no way on earth I will be going anywhere near them. I will trust my immune system.

I can imagine the spluttering and drinks being sprayed all over screens as this is being read. You can dismiss us anti-vaxxers as looneys if you like (I really don't care), or call us stupid, but we aren't telling you this for fun - we are telling you not to inject yourselves with poisons for no benefit. Sorry for being a bit radical and not wanting people to harm themselves.
Please let us know your medical/scientific qualifications.

I know many people who have had the measles vaccine, and later got measles.

Curious to know what symptoms they had after catching measles?

I know some young children that caught measles but didn't have the jab. One was screaming in fear because he lost his eyesight (luckily temporarily), and the others were incredibly ill, and looked like they were on deaths door. That event was enough punishment for the mother to realise the error of her ways.

Interesting to note that, on social media not one of the big anti vaxx accounts has anything to say about the Tories voting to pour raw sewage into our rivers and coastline.

Some of the ways sewage can kill you: Campylobacter jejuni bacteria Cryptosporidium parasite Listeria Listeria bacteria Adenovirus Salmonella Norovirus Rotavirus Hepatitis Typhoid E. coli ....

One might wonder quite why that is?

I’m surprised and disappointed it is that high. I’d have thought/hoped it was substantially <10%, maybe 5%.
Given that, according to Government figures, 84 per cent of the adult population has had at least one jab, and that some of the non-jabbed are unable to be vaccinated, I’d say it’s unlikely that anti-vaxxers amount to more than 10 percent of the population.

Want more?

Crazy
Hideous
Putin

advertisement

Back