advertisement

Anti-vaccine protesters… why?

First off, I will make it clear that, just like Bill Gates where his kids are concerned, I am an anti-vaxxer (and proud of it).
I have researched them pretty extensively and come to the conclusion they are really not a good thing.

The ingredients are highly toxic - do you know what's in them? Have you read the leaflet that came with the vaccine when you have had one administered? If you haven't, you haven't given informed consent. Which, if you weren't already aware, is a direct breach of The Nuremberg Code.

So, you can have yourself injected with toxic substances and foetal cells if you want, as long as you are fully informed.

It would be an even better idea to inject yourself with toxic substances if they actually worked. Which they don't. For example, I know many people who have had the measles vaccine, and later got measles. I have lost count of the number of people who have had two 'Covid' vaccinations, and then got Covid (even before any adverse reactions, I have lost count of them. Who would have thought, you get ill after having toxins injected into you (clue: it's your body reacting to being poisoned). By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates. Offically and legally then, it doesn't exist. Courts in many countries, mostly recently in Spain a couple of weeks ago, have ruled it doesn't exist, and the UK government have admitted in a Freedom of Information request that it doesn't exist. But I digress.

I wouldn't inject toxic ingredients for no benefit, and possibly severe side effects up to and including death. In the case of Covid, I would rather take my chances for an illness with a 99.97% recovery rate and an average death age of 82 years 4 months (average UK life expectancy is 81 years 7 months). Furthermore, the government have admitted that having the Covid vaccine won't stop you spreading it or catching it, so why would you even have it. I am sure the people of PFM will tell me I am missing something. Not sure what. The current Covid 'vaccines' are experimental and have only been approved for emergency use, that is why the government keep extending the draconian and unlawful 'Covid Act', because it is emergency legislation and allows them to.

Want more?
Ok, if vaccines are safe, why has the Vaccine Injuries Compensation Board in the USA paid out billions of dollars (about $11 billion IIRC) in compensation for vaccine injuries?
We are led to believe that vaccines are some kind of magic bullet. The truth is they aren't, and they absolutely haven't been responsible for the eradication of illness - better sanitation was mostly responsible for that, vaccines came along later in the day. When there is an earthquake in a third-world country, what is the priority? It's clean water and sanitation, not injecting the survivors with toxins.

If you want to have a vaccine, go ahead, but do your research first and make a fully informed decision. I have, and there is no way on earth I will be going anywhere near them. I will trust my immune system.

I can imagine the spluttering and drinks being sprayed all over screens as this is being read. You can dismiss us anti-vaxxers as looneys if you like (I really don't care), or call us stupid, but we aren't telling you this for fun - we are telling you not to inject yourselves with poisons for no benefit. Sorry for being a bit radical and not wanting people to harm themselves.

I am unable to tolerate should high grade twattery.

First off, I will make it clear that, just like Bill Gates where his kids are concerned, I am an anti-vaxxer (and proud of it).
I have researched them pretty extensively and come to the conclusion they are really not a good thing.

The ingredients are highly toxic - do you know what's in them? Have you read the leaflet that came with the vaccine when you have had one administered? If you haven't, you haven't given informed consent. Which, if you weren't already aware, is a direct breach of The Nuremberg Code.

So, you can have yourself injected with toxic substances and foetal cells if you want, as long as you are fully informed.

It would be an even better idea to inject yourself with toxic substances if they actually worked. Which they don't. For example, I know many people who have had the measles vaccine, and later got measles. I have lost count of the number of people who have had two 'Covid' vaccinations, and then got Covid (even before any adverse reactions, I have lost count of them. Who would have thought, you get ill after having toxins injected into you (clue: it's your body reacting to being poisoned). By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates. Offically and legally then, it doesn't exist. Courts in many countries, mostly recently in Spain a couple of weeks ago, have ruled it doesn't exist, and the UK government have admitted in a Freedom of Information request that it doesn't exist. But I digress.

I wouldn't inject toxic ingredients for no benefit, and possibly severe side effects up to and including death. In the case of Covid, I would rather take my chances for an illness with a 99.97% recovery rate and an average death age of 82 years 4 months (average UK life expectancy is 81 years 7 months). Furthermore, the government have admitted that having the Covid vaccine won't stop you spreading it or catching it, so why would you even have it. I am sure the people of PFM will tell me I am missing something. Not sure what. The current Covid 'vaccines' are experimental and have only been approved for emergency use, that is why the government keep extending the draconian and unlawful 'Covid Act', because it is emergency legislation and allows them to.

Want more?
Ok, if vaccines are safe, why has the Vaccine Injuries Compensation Board in the USA paid out billions of dollars (about $11 billion IIRC) in compensation for vaccine injuries?
We are led to believe that vaccines are some kind of magic bullet. The truth is they aren't, and they absolutely haven't been responsible for the eradication of illness - better sanitation was mostly responsible for that, vaccines came along later in the day. When there is an earthquake in a third-world country, what is the priority? It's clean water and sanitation, not injecting the survivors with toxins.

If you want to have a vaccine, go ahead, but do your research first and make a fully informed decision. I have, and there is no way on earth I will be going anywhere near them. I will trust my immune system.

I can imagine the spluttering and drinks being sprayed all over screens as this is being read. You can dismiss us anti-vaxxers as looneys if you like (I really don't care), or call us stupid, but we aren't telling you this for fun - we are telling you not to inject yourselves with poisons for no benefit. Sorry for being a bit radical and not wanting people to harm themselves.
Seriously? Are you joking?
Better reading stuff like that than being blind.
Sorry but you just repeat the idiocies you’ve read here and there, don’t you?
That’s not information, it’s conspiracy theory.

Want more?

I'll ignore the science fallacies and logic irregularities in there because it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. Just one teeny point usimg your own words - "By the way, whatever they are injecting into you, it can't be Covid, because Covid has never been isolated in a laboratory and isolated according to Koch's Postulates" and "I have lost count of the number of people who have had two 'Covid' vaccinations, and then got Covid". QED

the eradication of illness for that, vaccines came along later in the day. When there is an earthquake in a third-world country, what is the priority? It's clean water and sanitation, not injecting the survivors with toxins.

TB was a major killer for many years. It was eradicated in the developed world through the use of universal vaccination.

Of course clean water and sanitation are needed; it’s not an either/or thing.

Want more?

Where do you get that figure of 99.97 % recovery rate?

I’ve seen it quoted many a time by anti-covid people (funnily enough, the figure never changes, so it is a re-quote).

99.97 is the same as saying that 3 in 10000 people who are infected will die.
Given that 130000 in the UK have died, they represent 0.0003 of the infected population.
Making that number of infected people in the UK = 483 million.

Population of UK is about 65 million, infected or not.

I wonder how many of the protesters have gotten Covid-19, recovered and have natural immunity and are protesting forced vaccination.

John,

I wonder how many of the protesters have gotten Covid-19, recovered and have natural immunity and are protesting forced vaccination.

You gain some protection (aka natural immunity) if you get COVID and are still here to tell the tale, but vaccination is both safer and more effective than natural immunity. If I got COVID I'd still want to be vaccinated to lower the risk of severe COVID were I to become infected again.

But I do understand the reluctance given all the misinformation and bullshit circulating. It's almost as though the Enlightenment had never happened.

Joe

advertisement

Back