advertisement

Andy's not sweating.

God, you wouldn’t wish the idiot Andrew on your worse enemy. Sadly our next king is closely related and next in line for a legal outing.

On a positive note, we might have a few more Brits coming over to the Republican side during all of this.
I bet Liz was hoping for a smooth run for her jubilee year, not another horrible anus.

274163263_498188838545525_6096409980225225920_n.jpg

Once anyone or anything gets to the stage it can be ridiculed as above it’s over, surely? I don’t see how the whole concept of “royalty” can emerge from this without carrying forward the stench of child-rape, association with human traffickers, and buying off its victims. UK “royalty” was always an entity built of blood, violence and wealth via conquest, but Andrew has brought it bang up to date. Charles looks to be adding corruption to it too. How very modern/Conservative!

TBH it's all utter bollocks

IMO she's been lying through her back teeth about a lot of this; all in line to get as much money out of this situation as she can. There have been too many holes and too many 'maybes' in all this, from my perspective

Lost the picture? Bollocks...

Sorry; but it reeks of bullshit and lies to me...

Is Andrew guilty? No idea; I haven't seen or read enough proof to say he is. He's been a tit about this, going on TV was the stupidest thing he could have done, ever

Is he innocent? No idea either, but she's clearly manipulative and knows that if she aired this as much as she could; she was always going to get a good payday out of it...

It's brought shame on the Royals and that's unfortunate; they've had to distance themselves from him and that's him done now in that sense...

Wow, that's a particularly rose-tinted view. They've known (The Royals) that he was a wrong 'un all his life. This is no different to the Catholic Church and their complicity in the actions of their priests; they are complicit.

Once anyone or anything gets to the stage it can be ridiculed as above it’s over, surely? I don’t see how the whole concept of “royalty” can emerge from this without carrying forward the stench of child-rape, association with human traffickers, and buying off its victims. UK “royalty” was always an entity built of blood, violence and wealth via conquest, but Andrew has brought it bang up to date. Charles looks to be adding corruption to it too. How very modern/Conservative!

Did this scandal not surface last year though? I'm pretty sure I saw reports about it and how the employee carried the can. Just seems like another distraction to help the clown at No 10. Where's Dom when you need him?

Wow, that's a particularly rose-tinted view. They've known (The Royals) that he was a wrong 'un all his life. This is no different to the Catholic Church and their complicity in the actions of their priests; they are complicit.

No its not

Not in one thought have I ever though he's innocent; but neither have I thought he's guilty... Exactly what I wrote

Nowt rose-tinted about it at all; simply my opinion o_O

No its not

Not in one thought have I ever though he's innocent; but neither have I thought he's guilty... Exactly what I wrote

Nowt rose-tinted about it at all; simply my opinion o_O
I agree. He’s awful and in my opinion likely to have done some very distasteful things. However comments linking him to paedophilia do not appear to have foundation. Anything is possible but let’s not get too carried away. For sure his association with Epstein looks very bad. We can say the same for the likes of Bill Clinton and Trump too…. Maybe there’s a deep conspiracy…

I agree. He’s awful and in my opinion likely to have done some very distasteful things. However comments linking him to paedophilia do not appear to have foundation. Anything is possible but let’s not get too carried away. For sure his association with Epstein looks very bad. We can say the same for the likes of Bill Clinton and Trump too…. Maybe there’s a deep conspiracy…
This is true, and using the Paedo slur is unhelpful. Having sex with underage girls is bad enough that we don't need to associate it with the, far worse, crimes of paedophilia.

Not to mention also having been complicit in a sex trafficking of minors conspiracy, in this particular case.

He spent years in the company of an arch sleaze merchant paedophile billionaire who, along with his girlfriend/fixer lured/entrapped/raped underage girls as their norm for years. Billionaire dies in jail. Girlfriend convicted avaiting sentencing - likely to die soon as she also knows the secrets of the rich and famous participants. The Royal? Dropped by the Royal Family at the last-possible-moment, and paid millions in settlement to a woman - then minor - he claims he's never met.

Oh no, half of Britain must be right. Decent chap, just an unfortunate set of coincidences. Bloody generous with it too, donating all that money to someone else's victim. Good on the Royals for maintaining public confidence in him for so long, wouldn't have been fair to turf him earlier (or sent him the to coventry, or crashed him into a motorway tunnel). Yes of course I'd have him over for dinner. My children? No, they wouldn't be there, would they, I mean... wouldn't be right.

I agree. He’s awful and in my opinion likely to have done some very distasteful things. However comments linking him to paedophilia do not appear to have foundation. Anything is possible but let’s not get too carried away.
Well there’s linking and there’s linking. He has definite links to paedophilia inasmuch as he was happy to associate himself with a convicted sex offender and someone of whose behaviour, it’s difficult to imagine, he was unaware. And he’s not the first member of the royal family to attract allegations of this nature.

advertisement

Back