advertisement

Andy's not sweating.

Hopefully one that won’t wash off.
One can only live in hope. I would love to live to see the whole absurd charade flushed down the bog of history.

I won't, obviously. Not that I'm planning on croaking for several decades (Spaghetti Monster willing) but because, given we live in a country where Brexit and Johnson as PM are even possible, there's little hope of our populace ever waking from its astonishing torpor.

Part of the agreement is that she will stay completely silent until after the jubilee.
That’s the firm having a say in it definitely.

Has this been reported anywhere or is it speculation?

The report in the link says:

The Metropolitan Police is to investigate claims Prince Charles' charity offered honours help to a Saudi citizen.

The force said it is investigating alleged offences under the Honours (Prevention of Abuses) Act 1925.”

So they’re saying their source is the Met.

The report in the link says:

The Metropolitan Police is to investigate claims Prince Charles' charity offered honours help to a Saudi citizen.

The force said it is investigating alleged offences under the Honours (Prevention of Abuses) Act 1925.”

So they’re saying their source is the Met.
I think kr was asking about the suggestion Ms Giuffre has been required to stay silent until after the Jubilee, not about the source for the Saudi shenanigans.

The Saxe-Coburg-Gothas are Britain's #1 crime family. Add up the centuries of crime and the billions of pounds of loot they have stolen from across the world.

Andrew Saxe-Coburg-Gotha should be locked up for the rest of his days in Woking Pizza Express.

Is Andy out of the woods yet ? Coul
I think Prince Charmless has already said he has no
recollection or indeed no knowledge.
It's taken them a while his aide resigned in November.
As the BBC report says, he is president of the foundation but has bugger all to do with it.

If his Mum pays it will he face a big tax bill if she doesn't live for another seven years?

Could bankrupt him.
The queen will not pay IHT.
Under a deal done in 1993 with John Majors government anything bequests given by her will be free of all taxes.
As were her mothers.

The queen will not pay IHT.
Under a deal done in 1993 with John Majors government anything bequests given by her will be free of all taxes.
As were her mothers.
Only if she bequeathes it the her successor. Anyone else…there’s IHT. Let’s hope it’s not Andrew!

The BBC, all the press and her attorney who said she will write a book to be published next year.

It's not in the publicly released statement and I've not seen any quotes directly attributed to her lawyers. The only reference I've seen is this in The Guardian:

"Andrew’s legal representative declined to comment on a Times report, that Giuffre will be able to speak publicly about her claim after the celebrations for the platinum jubilee are over."

So it might or might not be true.

It's not in the publicly released statement and I've not seen any quotes directly attributed to her lawyers. The only reference I've seen is this in The Guardian:

"Andrew’s legal representative declined to comment on a Times report, that Giuffre will be able to speak publicly about her claim after the celebrations for the platinum jubilee are over."

So it might or might not be true.
Try the Times

advertisement

Back