advertisement

Andy's not sweating.

What was that wonderful comedy programme that parodied him.
Turning up in dodgy dictatorships accompanied by a batman lugging a full size ironing board?
Really funny.

If / when this goes to trial and the US request the Prince we should demand a trade with Anne Sacoolas.

I heard on the radio earlier that because this is a civil case Randy Andy can basically tell them to go swivel, doesn't even need to respond. The interesting stuff will happen when the criminal case kicks off.

I heard on the radio earlier that because this is a civil case Randy Andy can basically tell them to go swivel, doesn't even need to respond. The interesting stuff will happen when the criminal case kicks off.
Might have difficulties visiting USA afterwards, though? I mean if he does not turn up and is found guilty. Not sure his mum will be up for that.

I heard on the radio today that Andrews’s people have offered to help from the start and indeed have tried to help on several occasions- I think it was Andrews’s people who said it.

When will the American realise that for centuries the offspring of kings and queens have been entitled to anything nubile that crosses their path? :)

I heard on the radio today that Andrews’s people have offered to help from the start and indeed have tried to help on several occasions- I think it was Andrews’s people who said it.
Helping as long as it does not require testifying under oath I believe.

As a muso, we had it hammered into us. "Do not give lifts to young people of either sex when on tour in the US as it constitutes a federal offense." Flights. expensive apartments, luxury bus travel you name it, is considered for legal purposes, in kind monetary recompense under the prostitution laws". Transporting a "minor", ie under 18, across stare boundaries without their parent's or guardian's permission is also a federal offense. Andrew faces being charged as an active participant and co-conspirator in breaking those federal laws.

Of Andrew provides no defence to the civil law suit he is opening himself up to prosecution and no matter how many legal niceties the British establishment come up with, he will face being arrested the moment he leaves British sovereign soil.

This is worth a read, Epstein and co were given legal immunity before the FBI had even finished their investigation. https://technofog.substack.com/p/they-knew-everything-and-did-nothing So far, both the home office and foreign office when directly asked "Did the then Labour government make representations to the US over the Epstein case?" have obfuscated over whether there was any British interference in these decisions.

advertisement

Back