advertisement

[FS] Amptastic Mini-1 tripath mini amp (brand new, never used, bought one month ago)

Amormusic

pfm Member
Hi folks,

FS a brand new, never used, Amptastic Mini-1 tripath mini amp. 20W of joy. These things are bloody fantastic for the cash. Just ridiculous sound quality when you consider the cost and the miniscule size of it.

I bought this a month ago intended as the basis of a little system for my sons bedroom. They were sold from the Amptastic eBay shop. All now sold.

However, I've just bought my son something else, and as I already own another one of these for me, this one will not get used. So offloading for another happy owner.

Brand spanking. Opened the box to take the pic (see Wam link below). Never used.

For the size and cost of these, they are a true audiophile bargain. Now all sold out. But this one is brand new (delivered to me and never used).

See my wam ad link below where there is proof of purchase.

£130 delivered to your door. What I paid.

Ad here with pics.

https://www.hifiwigwam.com/threads/...d-new-never-used-bought-one-month-ago.119504/

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I use a ‘Son of T’ amp into 15 ohm Leak Sandwiches-similar concept; agree with your description - they ARE a bargain.

advertisement

Back