advertisement

Amon Düül II

Guido Hesse

Hamburg member
Dear Tony, a couple of months ago I read in a thread that you were looking for an album of Amon Düül.

In the last two days I saw their albums in two record stores nearby. As they were all between 40 and 60 EUR (obviously in very good condition, but I didn't check intensely) I don't know wheather you would be interested in them at that price.

Which one were you looking for? How much would be reasonable to pay? I would be happy to recheck.

Regards
Guido

Hi Guido,

I've got most of Düül II (well all the good ones), the only one I'd really like to find is the Liberty Records original pressing of Phallus Dei (I've got the Sunset reissue), but it is rare as hen's teeth so unlikely to have cropped up in a local store.

I'm interested in any Amon Düül I albums other than Paradieswarts Düül (got that!), especially the Disaster double LP on BASF records.

Thanks very much for looking,

Tony.

I only managed to check one shop, they only have the Liberty Records original pressing of Yeti (including the sticker on the cover which proves its originalyity the shop keeper explained to me).

Next shop to come shortly

Regards
Guido

Hi!

I found a 69 UK pressing - Sunset Records, the one you already have. Is 22,50 EUR a lot for that record? Perhaps the liberty records original pops up one day :).
Have a nice weekend
Guido

advertisement

Back