advertisement

Amazon returns/replacement question

starbuck

pfm Member
If you send a faulty item back, after using the Amazon returns centre and requesting (and receiving) a replacement from them, and the one you sent back has been lost en route to Amazon (sent by me using Royal Mail because I couldn't sit at home and wait for Amazon's courier of choice), I wondered if anyone knew if they charge for the replacement at the price I originally purchased at (on sale and very cheap) or at the current non-discounted published price? It isn't definitely lost yet but typically it is the one proof of posting I cannot find anywhere in the house, and I want to know where I am going to stand if it never arrives back with them. Anyone been in this situation before?

Did you get a proof of posting? If so thats all you need, it's then the Post Offices problem, If not

Good luck because Ive just lost my return postage when an ebay seller sent me the wrong tool.

Part of the returns procedure is that it must go recorded so I lost that as well.

Totally unhelpful seller that couldnt have cared less. ebay refunded me the original cost and the seller kept saying can I confirm my email address so he can refund the return postage. After a few goes he wanted a mobile number and I realised he was just playing devious games with me.

Yes so its just a few quid but its his mistake that Im paying for. He promised to refund everything until it was returned then went all cold shoulder on me.

I tell you...when you come across a bad seller it does your head in. If they dont care about negative feedback I can only sit and watch my money vanish.

advertisement

Back