advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Is there a way I can look up something to buy on Amazon, post the link here then click the link to make the purchase thereby giving the affiliation fee to pfm?
Yes, just make sure the link you post is truncated to the end of the alphanumeric string before the first question mark. Otherwise the previous referring site will be linked

OK - does pfm get a percentage of the sale or just a click fee ?

Only a percentage if something is bought on that visit. Doesn’t have to be the item linked, but there is no click payment, only sales commissions. For example if you follow a link for an album and then buy a washing machine, pfm gets commission on the latter.

24 Complete Series is currently £33.00 delivered here @ Amazon - that's a lot of (mostly decent) TV for not a lot of money!

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Cheers Tony. I will try and do my bit (my missus spends inordinate amounts on Amazon). Should we have a sticky with a link in we can use to access Amazon from pfm and spread the word ?

Only a percentage if something is bought on that visit. Doesn’t have to be the item linked, but there is no click payment, only sales commissions. For example if you follow a link for an album and then buy a washing machine, pfm gets commission on the latter.

So.... if I’m about to buy something from the big river, I’d be doing the free speaking world some good by clicking a link in the forum, then going to ‘my’ item. I like that!

Yes, absolutely, and the same with eBay too (which actually generates much more revenue than Amazon). Visiting via any link, or posting links to products you bought really helps a lot. It is conversion, not click based.

I'm a big fan of Panasonic electric razors and have been using then for nearly 20 years now after conversion from Braun. Just ordered this one for £100 to replace my LV65. I prefer to use mine in wet mode with a non-foaming shaving gel.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Just about to buy this electric screwdriver as a stocking filler for one of my kids.

Bosch PSR

Bought on of these, it needs a firmware update when you get it to improve volume and enable high res streaming. Root disk does not like having much installed, need to add a memory card. Sounds rather sublime with my Sennheiser hd6xx headphones.

Sony Nw-A105 16GB Walkman Hi-Res Portable Digital Music Player with Android 9.0, 3.6" Touch Screen, S-Master Hx, DSEE-Hx, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and USB Type-C - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X51FTK9/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

A brave move in the face of smartphones. How does it make stuff sound like vinyl? Is the cassette image on the screen animated (i.e. reels turning)? I'd buy it just for that!

Bought on of these, it needs a firmware update when you get it to improve volume and enable high res streaming. Root disk does not like having much installed, need to add a memory card. Sounds rather sublime with my Sennheiser hd6xx headphones.

Sony Nw-A105 16GB Walkman Hi-Res Portable Digital Music Player with Android 9.0, 3.6" Touch Screen, S-Master Hx, DSEE-Hx, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and USB Type-C - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X51FTK9/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Is that not just a phone that isn't a Phone?

Battlestar Gallactica complete blu-ray box set - £25.58 delivered here @ Amazon.

81seDTVPh6L._AC_UY218_.jpg

Thank you, yes that sort of thing. My old one has recently expired and was pretty hopeless on any case, a cheapy from the supermarket.

Alternatively, or in addition, a decent dab radio that doubles as a Bluetooth speaker would be handy in the kitchen. My current Roberts, which I'm rather fond of, crackles infuriatingly for twenty minutes after switching on before warming up from the supermarket.

Alternatively, or in addition, a decent dab radio that doubles as a Bluetooth speaker would be handy in the kitchen. My current Roberts, which I'm rather fond of, crackles infuriatingly for twenty minutes after switching on before warming up and settling down.

Try Revo Audio superconnect, buy refurbished at this time of year for a good deal, we have one 4/5 years old and going well. Family have used bluetooth, we are radio listeners principally. Has quite a good sound, very adeqate for our kitchen.

Some new Amazon Music deals, here with three months free, and I think there is a way from that link to get six months if you buy an Echo Dot doohickymajig.

Some new Amazon Music deals, here with three months free, and I think there is a way from that link to get six months if you buy an Echo Dot doohickymajig.

Being a 1st rate numpty I get confused with this
Amazon music
Amazon unlimited
Amazon HD
Amazon rain forest ( What"s left of it ) this one I understand

My head hurts o_O

Mine too to be honest, I just get offers and deals sent to me as pfm is an Amazon affiliate and I know many here enjoy streaming. There have certainly been a fair few sign-ups and the catalogue looks decent. I have Amazon Prime and have found many things to watch on it over the years, though to be honest I spend more time watching music, audio and vintage computer geeks on YouTube these days than films or TV series.

advertisement

Back