advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Was going to offer to get @deanf his request in exchange for this, but can see that @Wolfmancatsup has gone one better :)

ACtC-3e24xP4ETCpxTtOUHeIK1J8EuU-cIODgaeeHpEBNbFEmiPz5JY5xyDVx3seLHp_4xo5vi38X7vW9cUxKSsd0zhmIoRM_WaqeqZ5PZRKZTnbFv3wutnIQ8_QEs1n6w-uV7Ejnmegnq4Y7XRW7zxt1zlosA=w581-h360-no

If anyone wants to buy me a Christmas present, I'll pay the postage,

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00IXL9ESW/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

Some well-heeled drinkers among the membership by the look of it... ;)

Personally, I’d rather put a conservatory on the house, buy a second system and a crate of guinness. Horses for courses and I’m a donkey. :D

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Some well-heeled drinkers among the membership by the look of it... ;)

Personally, I’d rather put a conservatory on the house, buy a second system and a crate of guinness. Horses for courses and I’m a donkey. :D

It had a 33% discount and free postage when I posted that (£190 > £120). Although I might’ve done something stupid, I had a few Satoshis sat in an account, Bitcoin has gone up recently and I had an unexpected win a couple of weeks ago, basically with a purse discount I managed to get a bottle for £90 which stands me in at quite a bit less, it arrives today.

That’s really out of character for me though, I’m in heaven with an occasional eight quid bottle of wine and a bar of this. :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GD1N46K/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
It had a 33% discount and free postage when I posted that (£190 > £120). Although I might’ve done something stupid, I had a few Satoshis sat in an account, Bitcoin has gone up recently and I had an unexpected win a couple of weeks ago, basically with a purse discount I managed to get a bottle for £90 which stands me in at quite a bit less, it arrives today.

That’s really out of character for me though, I’m in heaven with an occasional eight quid bottle of wine and a bar of this. :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08GD1N46K/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21
I'd have the chocolate, that's for sure.

I don't know anything about, or understand, Bitcoin, tbh.

I picked up an Amazon TV Fire dongle at half price - £20.

Never tried one before so will be n interesting experiment.

Smart TV? What's a smart TV? Ours even has an anal-ogue tuner - Pioneer 504(?) plasma, circa 2002 vintage - 5K:eek:! 50", great picture, although these days we need external Freesat & Chromecast "tuners"**, Oppo Bluray and a superb Meridian 5.1 surround system.

But the bl00dy thing keeps going - NOT EVEN ONE dead pixel - so don't even have an excuse to buy a new one.

**Hence the interest in the Fire TV thingy.

I just ordered this Reishunger rice cooker. Apparently, cooking rice in a pot is wrong. I mean, if one billion people use a rice cooker in Asia...

Smart TV? What's a smart TV? Ours even has an anal-ogue tuner - Pioneer 504(?) plasma, circa 2002 vintage - 5K:eek:! 50", great picture, although these days we need external Freesat & Chromecast "tuners"**, Oppo Bluray and a superb Meridian 5.1 surround system.

But the bl00dy thing keeps going - NOT EVEN ONE dead pixel - so don't even have an excuse to buy a new one.

**Hence the interest in the Fire TV thingy.

A mate has a large Pioneer Kuro which is still a superb tv - no issues at all - only recently been ousted by a LG OLED which, thanks to various local tier 3 and national lockdowns, I have yet to see...………..

advertisement

Back