advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Had an automated phone call, ostensibly from Amazon, forewarning me of my free Prime period elapsing and fees would start to be deducted. 'Press 1 if you wish to discuss this'.

Obv. a scam call, and not a very clever one as (a) we don't have Prime and (b) Amazon wouldn't phone this message and (c) even if they had, a person rather than a machine would have called. It had a proper regional number too.

Anyone picked up a good deal on the ‘early Black Friday’ sale?

I’m keeping an eye on this TP-Link A7 router to see if it is reduced when in stock.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
As ever can I please ask that folk post links to any interesting deals here on this thread (or anywhere relevant on the site) as it very much helps pfm. I can’t figure out how to get a legitimate tagged link to the Black Friday landing page so please enter via say Brian’s router link above which is properly tagged!

Aeropress Coffee Maker is currently £17.99 here @ Amazon.

The same Aeropress Coffee Maker but with tote bag is currently £24.99 here @ Amazon

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Aeropress Coffee Maker is currently £17.99 here @ Amazon.

The same Aeropress Coffee Maker but with tote bag is currently £24.99 here @ Amazon

I guess you had to be there. Still, at least the other version is still currently reduced.

what planet do audio emotion live on?? they have just sent me a black friday offer for a TV for 12000 pounds :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: are they MAD ? do i look like a russian oligarch !!! grrrrrrr

advertisement

Back