advertisement

Amazon music player warning!!!

I had an Amazon Prime sub and bought various movies and programmes, when I decided that it wasn't worth it and stopped my sub I lost all the movies, etc that I had paid for on top of a sub fee. It felt like legitimised theft. An absolute rip off. I will never pay a sub fee again for TV, movies or music. I'll stick to the traditional method of buying a hard copy, that way I get to keep it. As far as I'm concerned they can stick their online sub services where the sun doesn't shine.

I have Amazon prime , And thought if you downloaded a film it was like a visit to the cinema , Buy your ticket ( Download ) then view said film , Then go home , I dont think you own the film only the right to view it

I have Amazon prime , And thought if you downloaded a film it was like a visit to the cinema , Buy your ticket ( Download ) then view said film , Then go home , I dont think you own the film only the right to view it

No, on top of the subscription fee sometimes you had a choice to buy or hire a film or season of a drama, sometimes no choice was given you could either buy the film or season or do without/ go elsewhere. Especially programmes like GOT, which Amazon had a monopoly on, you could either buy the new season or wait until the DVD was released, no hire option was available. Generally when I buy something I expect to own that something until such times as I either bin it, sell it or wear it out.

Do you really give money to a company who's owner sacks workers that want protection from the covid virus while working?

Do you really give money to a company who's owner sacks workers that want protection from the covid virus while working?

I don't give them anything now, in fact I never did, it was always Tracy who paid for TV related stuff, on principal no I wouldn't wish to support any employer that treats its staff like a disposable commodity.

No, on top of the subscription fee sometimes you had a choice to buy or hire a film or season of a drama, sometimes no choice was given you could either buy the film or season or do without/ go elsewhere. Especially programmes like GOT, which Amazon had a monopoly on, you could either buy the new season or wait until the DVD was released, no hire option was available. Generally when I buy something I expect to own that something until such times as I either bin it, sell it or wear it out.

Thant's why I only buy vinyl or CD , none of this download tosh

Thant's why I only buy vinyl or CD , none of this download tosh

Yep, I totally agree, when I comes to music I'll try to buy the record if available and make do with a CD if not, for movies I honestly preferred going to Blockbusters, 3 movies for a fiver, a massive bag of popcorn and big bag of pic n mix, oh the good old days, lol

advertisement

Back