advertisement

Amazon Market place trader probs. All advice welcomed

Rockmeister

pfm Member
Short story.
Bought a garden bench from a market place trader on Amazon.
Wrong item arrived. Managed to get in touch with their 'amazon team' who promised collection and replacement (once they'd got the wrong item back).
Courier doesn't show. I email them. profuse apologies, courier rearranged.
(Your ahead of me here I know)...Courier 2 doesn't show.

So I have a cheap looking firepit in a box, all labelled and ready to go, but no bench, no money and no courier.

I've written to them now cancelling the bench order, demanding a full visa refund, and laying down the 'law' regarding a reasonable time scale for this to happen, including an offer to stay in just 1 more time for courier 3 if that's offered.

Thing is, how do i get my money back legally and properly if they don't get their firepit back, and anyway might they just not say 'arrived damaged/no refund'?

All help and experience welcomed.
Ta.

Open an A-Z Claim on Amazon and have them deal with it. They money you have paid will be held from the companies 'Payout', thus in escrow until they have it collected and then refund, or just refund.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=G59PXSUWUFR92NUQ

A-Z Claims on Amazon are brutal. Getting even just a couple can have Amazon shut your account down or lay down severe sanctions.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Go onto Amazon Cust Service Chat if A--Z Refund is not an option.

I have just had a battle with Linsoul Marketplace who do not have A-Z. They refused to refund a faulty headphone cable no right channel - they said it might have failed due to it being bent and a wire broken inside so no refund. Amazon chat in 1 minute flat have sorted a full refund for me and a free return by RM or Hermes collection - my choice.

footnote. Resolved. Couldn't use Jamie's method (item worth less that £100), and having already asked for a return and replace, couldn't use fluttering's A-Z without resorting to:
Amber's suggestion of online chat. 3 mins and I have labels to return the item via a store drop off and a full no questions refund.

Sometimes, things can go just great! :)
Ta all. Must be nearly time for a glass of something :)
]

advertisement

Back