advertisement

Amazon deals etc

Bought on of these, it needs a firmware update when you get it to improve volume and enable high res streaming. Root disk does not like having much installed, need to add a memory card. Sounds rather sublime with my Sennheiser hd6xx headphones.

Sony Nw-A105 16GB Walkman Hi-Res Portable Digital Music Player with Android 9.0, 3.6" Touch Screen, S-Master Hx, DSEE-Hx, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth and USB Type-C - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07X51FTK9/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

I have one of these and love it, needs a big memory card of course but sounds fab. The latest firmware upgrade adds a few features as well as adding auto power-off to save the battery (needed).

Tim

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists for Kindle is £0.99 today (link). By Robert Tressell, it's one of my all-time favourite books and one of the best books ever written. Indeed, "Robert Tressell's spirited attack on selfish capitalism is a masterpiece of wit and political passion and one of the most authentic novels of English working class life ever written."

I'm sure many of you have read it already but for the few who haven't, today's the day to buy it. Incidentally, I once upon a time replied, when asked who my energy supplier was, "It's okay, I'm a ragged trousered philanthropist." I got nothing in return, absolutely nothing. If only the guy had read The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists, then we would surely have laughed or at least, exchanged knowing nods with each other at my rare foray into topical wit. But alas, nothing. Absolutely nothing.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe that if you order an "Amazon" from "Amazon" you *can* break the internet shopping.

So please folks, don't try it, not even for a festive joke.

(all royalties to The IT Crowd, of course)

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I believe that if you order an "Amazon" from "Amazon" you *can* break the internet shopping.

So please folks, don't try it, not even for a festive joke.

(all royalties to The IT Crowd, of course)
Yup, it's exactly like what would happen if somebody typed 'Google' into Google. Fortunately, nobody in the entire history of the internet has ever been dumb enough to do it. Not even Donald Trump.

advertisement

Back