advertisement

Amazon deals etc

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
I was idly googling coke snorting kits this evening, as you do, and came across this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/snorting-kit/s?k=snorting+kit

Well, blow me!
You have to beware of blow back.

2e3lq9X.jpg

Thunder not only happen when it’s raining.

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
A potential deal if you're one of the chosen ones is a £5 off voucher when you spend £15 on Amazon (not their marketplace sellers, and some of Amazon's own products are excluded), just log in and it should appear on your front page or on your own personalised offers page on Amazon UK's website. Only lasts a few days and limited in numbers available so be quick to check.

www.amazon.co.uk

I notice prices are massively inflated on amazon in recent months . Quite a few things more expensive than buying direct . For example iOS pucks 50 quid but elsewhere 38 quid and lots of other examples. I suppose they have to cover those fancy vans !!

I notice prices are massively inflated on amazon in recent months . Quite a few things more expensive than buying direct . For example iOS pucks 50 quid but elsewhere 38 quid and lots of other examples. I suppose they have to cover those fancy vans !!

BrExit?

Maybe but charging 218 pounds for 4 isopucks is extortionate!!! Under 80 quid if you from from retail in UK.....

the Sage grinder price didn’t last long. Are these grinders well regarded?
Not by the PFM Coffee Police* but they're good consumer units. I don't own one.

Showing as in stock and £150 still for me.

*Hand grinders only or support your local bearded coffee shop.

Interesting............. I've heard of different people getting different offers from Amazon.........

I own an Australian version of the same grinder (has a different brand name, otherwise identical). It does a decent enough job but wondered what was the next level up might be. I've heard Mazzer mentioned but they are too big for the space I have. I thought the PFM coffee police liked industrial sized monsters.... :D

Anyway I'm straying off topic!

And before anyone asks, the Aus version doesn't grind in the opposite direction or upside down :D:D

advertisement

Back