advertisement

Amazon deals etc

That the smaller of the two buildings! The one in the picture is on the outskirts of Poway, just on the NE side of San Diego. We cycle past it on one of our favorite routes, cycled through the site one day when it was opened but go a few dirty looks fom the drivers!

Should’ve posted this at the time but I was otherwise waylaid and by the time I got round to doing it the offer was gone, so why post it now you ask!...............Good question, but if you’re after a pair (apple AirPods Pro btw, mum’s birthday present sorted) you could possibly set up a price watch/alert so you get a notification. I guess Apple are about to release a new AirPods Pro soon so perhaps that’s why they were reduced so much.

51055603142_3d0032df93_o.png

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
Well, I bought that Tefal blender. Heck .... it is ruddy marvellous thing. At £64 it is a rock solid bargain. Proper professional build, look, and operation. Girls insisted on Frozen Daiquiris as a trial - absolutely nailed on perfect. So a frozen Margarita followed - best I have ever had. Ice, Smoothies - does it all well.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B079526265/?tag=pinkfishmedia-21

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.

advertisement

Back