advertisement

Amazon deals etc

If you have children at school you can get Microsoft office for free, well we do in Scotland not sure about the rest of the UK. I’m sure you get it through the Glow website

If you have children at school you can get Microsoft office for free, well we do in Scotland not sure about the rest of the UK. I’m sure you get it through the Glow website
Teachers can, or could, get a free version too

yep, that's cheap...although there are other online companies like fastsoftware.com that offer Office pro plus 2019 for £30 ish lifetime...I've tried it and it works for me...but don't quote me on it!

12 month subscription to Microsoft 365 Family currently £49.99 at Amazon; usually £79.99 direct from Microsoft. This allows 6 users in a family group to access all Office apps and get 1TB of cloud storage each. If I understand correctly the 12 months is added to whatever remains on your existing subscription (if applicable).

Microsoft 365 Family | Office 365 apps | up to 6 users | 1 year subscription | Multiple PCs/Macs, Tablets and Phones | multilingual | Download: Amazon.co.uk: Software

This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
£5 off any Amazon (fulfilled by Amazon) for min £25.

Use DISCOUNT5P but limited to first 10000 takers.

Edit TL: Amazon link.

Last edited by a moderator:
This site contains affiliate links for which pink fish media may be compensated.
:):)

Must admit I'm feeling like that at the moment...and the consensus seems to be many others the same too. We'll all die of liver failure...

advertisement

Back